Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on LG7: Not ready to talk about it yet

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
Joey Nolfi of EW interviewed Gaga recently and has blessed us w a newsworthy snippet!

STOPPPP NOT HIM MENTIONING GGD :nooo:

Everybody say thank you Joey for having the guts to ask her :legend: 🗣🗣

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to Gaga on LG7: Not ready to talk about it
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Wbk she's always writing music :nick: 

I loved her reaction to the interviewer mentioning 1000 Doves :fatcat:

Pop Music

I can completely understand with her mind being focused on other things at the moment like HOG and L4S 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

HuffsAhoy

What a lovely answer. Though, I can't imagine how someone can want new music already when we just got an immaculate work of art just last summer. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

ssslyboy

"Soon" has been replaced with: “There's always music in my heart, but I am not ready to answer that question yet” :teehee:

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to Gaga on LG7: Not ready to talk about it yet
Mother of Puppies

Who is he? Why does he know GGD? :shocked:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

5 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

What a lovely answer. Though, I can't imagine how someone can want new music already when we just got an immaculate work of art just last summer. 

THIS.

like Gaga has released Chromatica, BTW 10-year anniversary,  DOC and L4S. stop begging for new music and give her a break JFC

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, CameltoeKween said:

Not Entertainment Weekly acknowledging the wrath of the GagaDaily Forums :ladyhaha:

Care to comment, @BorisIsHere:ally:

We’re such a mess that when he mentioned us, she probably dropped her smile faster than she did when the Chromatica Ball was brought up recently 💀

M i K E Y

I feel like she might have written new songs and has some concepts but I totally understand why “she can’t talk about it yet” since she has a movie premiere rn 

Cameltoe Chariot
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

We’re such a mess that when he mentioned us, she probably dropped her smile faster than she did when the Chromatica Ball was brought up recently 💀

The absolute tea :messga:

You know she heard GagaDaily and thought to herself, "I'm never making music for those little sh*ts again :triggered:"

Archived