💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on LG7: Not ready to talk about it yet

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

Everyone needs to calm down. It’s was just a question. Nobody is saying gaga needs to drop an album tomorrow or work herself to death. Y’all get so defensive for nothing. 

Also, while I can wait for new music, it is understandable why ppl want LG7 already. While she’s worked hard giving us movies and music over the past couple of years, chromatica was super lowkey and barely got any content. Her presence as a singer outside of piano and jazz performances has been lacking. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Papergangstuh

You are all welcome!

- Joey, EW Writer

EDIT omg guys I was kidding I thought that was obvious.

Alannah

Petition to have all of her interviewers be kind monsters like Joey. One of the red carpet interviewers is a huge fan and she was just so excited to speak with her. You can also tell how much Gaga appreciates it, too. So many journalists are incredibly insensitive sometimes; I feel bombarded and I'm not even Gaga. :laughga:

Edited to add: Liv Marks was the other reporter I was thinking of!

Doesn’t mean we can’t get a feature:ohwell:

sonetimes a cute effortless number 1 for fun does the trick:kiss:

Anyhow let it happen when it happens. Want to hear what she has to say when she’s not feeling obliged to do it. 

GovernmentHookah

This question should’ve been saved for next Summer when she’ll probably have a clearer head of what to do next.

Lextyr97
2 hours ago, tappy3 said:

THIS.

like Gaga has released Chromatica, BTW 10-year anniversary,  DOC and L4S. stop begging for new music and give her a break JFC

Girl this is a Wendy’s. It was just a harmless question aided by the fact that he asked SO lightly and didn’t beg for more info. She said she didn’t want to talk about it and that was it

Runway
30 minutes ago, 56jae said:

?

- Chromatica came out two years ago

- Gaga had absolutely nothing to do with BTW10 and DOC. Her team did all of the work with finding collaborations, marketing etc.

- L4S was just covers from the 1800s

get a grip lol.

And yet gaga was the 8th most streamed female artist this year with a “just” a cover album, a remix album and a re-issue from a 10 year old album, with her last studio album being released in 2020.

worry about Icky being thrown in jail with her rapist husband for threatening his victims! 

Moonlight on Water
36 minutes ago, 56jae said:

?

- Chromatica came out two years ago

- Gaga had absolutely nothing to do with BTW10 and DOC. Her team did all of the work with finding collaborations, marketing etc.

get a grip lol.

try living her life since you have nothing better to do it seems

she/her

Chromatica Island
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Me: *Sees a donut* 

Also me: “A healthy diet is always in my heart” 

Same lol, I love donuts too much, I always buy the 2 pack at walmart lmao.:ladyhaha:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

HuffsAhoy
46 minutes ago, 56jae said:

When you try and come across as shady and edgy but you're just ill informed :reductive:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Ricardo
3 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

What a lovely answer. Though, I can't imagine how someone can want new music already when we just got an immaculate work of art just last summer. 

this, I just did the spotify wrapped thing and I was surprised to see all my top 5 songs of 2021 were Chromatica songs, I didn't realize I kept listening to it so much, I love love this album 

:tony::bradley:

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, CameltoeKween said:

I know you thought this was a funny comment that would get you some likes but it's honestly incredibly judgemental and negative :partysick:

She has written, composed and recorded more new music in the past couple of years than in her entire career so far. Just because you think she's only selling movies and makeup doesn't make that a fact, sis :awkney:

Get her Jade

rupauls drag race coco montrese GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Love thatttttt such a nice little snippet! She seems so relaxed, so fun. 

Archived