news

Gaga on LG7: Not ready to talk about it yet

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Fudge

I thought Joey approached his question with tact, but it’s exciting that music will always be on the horizon, even if it’s a few years away still. Quality >>>>> quantity any day.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

40 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

"Soon" has been replaced with: “There's always music in my heart, but I am not ready to answer that question yet” :teehee:

A quote is born. 

PlastiscGuy
16 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Tbh this. We’re still not over HoG. Where are the almost daily LG7 thirst threads? I don’t see them. I appreciate the historical ask but probably like one person would been like “why’d he not ask about LG7 grr” - and then they’d be ratioed by everyone else 💀 

This is why stanning this woman was the best decision of our lives, she's doing so much at the same time, if we're not getting music, we're getting a movie, or she's doing photoshoots for Haus Labs :giveup: can't catch a break with her, gotta love Gagz!

PG.

PlastiscGuy
1 minute ago, CameltoeKween said:

Gaga hearing the words GagaDaily:

lady-gaga-what.gif

Imagine she decides to visit us again and sees the "hottie of the day" thread full of foot pics :selena: she'll think we're worse than Carino

PG.

Anderson123

Ohh now I'm curious to hear the whole interview, sounds really interesting. I can understand why she's not ready to talk about it yet. I know she writes a lot of music and she probably has some ideas here and there, maybe even concept demos but I don't think she'd want to mention anything yet in such early stages and of course because she's on the Gucci / Love For Sale schedule right now.

30 minutes ago, pussycat said:

I wonder what her reaction would be if an interviewer is like 'we got so much from you, new music can definitely wait rn'. I feel like she'd feel understood and heard

Humans are complex beings. It might hurt her ego to think that we are not hungry for what she has to offer, and that seems like a more human reaction.

ShayCristoforo

I'm still lowkey hoping she surprise drops the LG5 RedOne songs including Frankensteined. 

And then she doesn't say a word / pretends like nothing happened lol. She just sits and laughs and drinks Dom Perignon while the gays spiral. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

I’d be happy if she doesn’t release another album in years and continues acting. She’s done enough and yea fans would be mad but it’s fine it’s not like she wastes her time reading this forum anyway lol

Cameltoe Chariot
11 minutes ago, kiwimane said:

Lol she ain’t writing music anymore :toofunny:

I know you thought this was a funny comment that would get you some likes but it's honestly incredibly judgemental and negative :partysick:

She has written, composed and recorded more new music in the past couple of years than in her entire career so far. Just because you think she's only selling movies and makeup doesn't make that a fact, sis :awkney:

Archived