šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on LG7: Not ready to talk about it yet

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

I think it's the first time I can say "take your time, darling!" :wub: really excited to see what she does, but I can wait.

PG.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

While I jumped at the thought of LG7 - sheā€™s also doneĀ sooo much the past few years. If she wants to settle down w Michael we should mentally prepare for it and respect her choices (which include not crying about it every day for the next 3 years)

We don't know if she started planning the new album, but even if she did, no way she is gonna say anything about it. The guy had some guts to ask about it but we got nothing to talk aboutĀ :enigma:

this sounds like a really lovely interview! Can't wait for the whole thing.

Totally makes sense she's not ready to talk about new music, but things are percolating. She's got timeĀ 

littlepotter
12 minutes ago, tappy3 said:

THIS.

like Gaga has released Chromatica, BTW 10-year anniversary,Ā  DOC and L4S. stop begging for new music and give her a break JFC

Calm down tho, no one is begging or crying and throwing up. He just asked her a question

chaeri pls

LittleMonster20

Iā€™m genuinely so excited for what Gaga isĀ going to do with LG7 because I have absolutely no idea what sheā€™ll do this time.

elijahfan
12 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

I feel like she might have written new songs and has some concepts but I totally understand why ā€œshe canā€™t talk about it yetā€ since she has a movie premiere rnĀ 

This, and also she knows us and the media: whatever she says right now will be considered set in stone by everyone, who will then complain years later when the project turns out to be something different.

CyanDante
18 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Not Entertainment Weekly acknowledging the wrath of the GagaDaily ForumsĀ :ladyhaha:

Care to comment, @BorisIsHere?Ā :ally:

He has an account here. I had seen him commenting in 2016-2017

I'm not very good with Social Mediaįµ€į“¹

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Calm down tho, no one is begging or crying and throwing up. He just asked her a question

Tbh this. Weā€™re still not over HoG. Where are the almost daily LG7 thirst threads? I donā€™t see them. I appreciate the historical askĀ but probably like one person would been like ā€œwhyā€™d he not ask about LG7 grrā€ - and then theyā€™d be ratioed by everyone else šŸ’€Ā 

I shudder at the thought of her reading this forum šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜© not even kidding. Its not a positive place for her to be and you all know who you are who make it that way..Ā 

pussycat

I wonder what her reaction would be if an interviewer is like 'we got so much from you,Ā new music can definitely wait rn'. I feel like she'd feel understood and heard

CyanLights
1 minute ago, skaxboy said:

Iā€™m sure this was her reaction as soon as she heard ā€œGaga Daily.ā€:selena:

Ā 

I donā€™t blame her, itā€™s my reaction also :cyanlights:

monstertoronto

I love Joey! I love how he mentions GGD and is brave enough to ask the question about LG7! And I love that he praises her for Chromatica while also acknowledging it was a painful time for her. High emotional IQ, we love to see it!Ā 

Archived