💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Xtina to receive the First-Ever Music Icon Award at the 2021 PCA

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

lady-gaga-christina-aguilera.gifThe Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter will receive the first-ever Music Icon Award at the 2021 People's Choice Awards.

Becky G will present the award to Aguilera at the ceremony. 

The five-time PCAs Award-winner will be honored for her contributions to the music industry and her illustrious career on Tuesday, Dec. 7 from the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, California.

"There is a reason Christina Aguilera is referred to as ‘the voice of our generation.' She not only has an extraordinary voice, but as a creator, produces music that evokes true emotion and resonates across so many different demographics," said Jen Neal, Executive Vice President, Entertainment Live Events, Specials & E! News, NBCUniversal Entertainment Television and Streaming. "Christina is an idol and we cannot wait to celebrate her successes and present her with the inaugural Music Icon award."

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕀ. ☁eternal enemyđŸŒ©ïžïœĄËšâ€

Cameltoe Chariot

I find it funny how we absolutely CANCEL people these days for only 1/10th of the crap Xtina has done to fans, industry peers and others throughout her career but... award her I guess :bear:

Chlorine Sevigny
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

"There is a reason Christina Aguilera is referred to as ‘the voice of our generation.'

Archived