💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

"Marry the Night" covered in Riverdale's sixth season

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

Yet again, another Gaga song was covered in the CW's show Riverdale...

It's not the first time the CW had paid tribute to Gaga in their shows. "Million Reasons" was covered in Katy Keene, while "Shallow", "Stupid Love" and now "Marry the Night" were covered in the latest seasons of Riverdale. 

PG.

20 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

bebe-rexha-smile-then-cry-rikitheworid.gif

making a doctor's appointment right now because i really enjoyed this :bradley:

mother, what must i do?

I still don't understand how tf Veronica became the musical act of the show

like it was supposed to be Archie and Josie and the Pussycats but now Archie is meh, The Pussycats were gone after 1 season and then Josie left to that canceled Katy Kane show and never came back lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Levine

I think I started to watch thise series like 5 times? But I can't finish season 1, it's too boring and artificial to me.

But anyway, as long as they cover the queen of pop I'm happy!

might be a reason to watch it even though I stopped like last year

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

badfaith

Not the musical epsiodes :saladga: 

If What We Do In The Shadows (my fave show currently) does a musical episode for S4, im gonna :deadbanana:

Season 6? I'm surprised it's still going... Season 1 was the only good thing about this show, it all went downhill the moment the plots on Season 2 made no sense. Then the musical episode happened and I left for good.

But we gotta give it to the Little Monsters/Gaga appreciatives that work at the CW- the OG Gossip Girl is theirs and they made a special episode where everything revolved around her and her music, plus a cameo from her :vegas:

salty like sodium

Poor Lady Gaga :huntyga:  No offense to the performers but that Stupid Love performance sounds like it's on antidepressants

Archived