💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

House of Gucci is no good

Akiki

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA
4 hours ago, Dennis said:

As usual LMs are Gaga's biggest critics. I've seen more negative reviews here than on MC.

Yeah bc we actually know her.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

Does anyone notice how whenever a Gaga project is released there's always that one person who decides their negative opinion is too special to just be posted in the main discussion thread so they make a new thread to tell us they didn't like it? Strange phenomenon.

chaeri pls

HiddenWeirdo
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Does anyone notice how whenever a Gaga project is released there's always that one person who decides their negative opinion is too special to just be posted in the main discussion thread so they make a new thread to tell us they didn't like it? Strange phenomenon.

Omg. I was going to say that too!

There are so many threads where they could have very easily expressed their opinion.

It amazes me that people think their negative opinion is so important that they have to create a whole thread. 

9 hours ago, JohnWayne92 said:

I think it was kind of Hollywood, just a film that we haven’t seen in a while. I admit, I wish it were longer, but imagine if they did a sequel 👀 The Trial of Patrizia Gucci. 

It could explore the 2 years in between, the trial, and even jail time. End with her getting out of prison :staymad:

This. That two year jump was such a weird move. It was so bad that even gaga line in court sounded weird. 

3 hours ago, MADDONNA said:

8/ 10 because of Gaga 

Otherwise 6

She saved the movie

True. If the movie had another cast it would be a 6 or less

9 hours ago, Dennis said:

As usual LMs are Gaga's biggest critics. I've seen more negative reviews here than on MC.

No one is being a critic of Gaga. She was amazing. The movie not. 

9 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Overall, I loved the movie and will go see it again in theaters...

But the script is bad "You really hurt me" :billie:, the editing is all over the place, and the ending is SUPER rushed.

The highlights are the acting, music, cinematography, and fashion. Without these, the movie would be a flop for sure :huntyga:

i DO have to say that Stefani got me teary eyed when the guy came to serve divorce papers. Maybe just because I hated seeing our girl so hurt. But still. 

And also I smiled a lot in the beginning because she was just so good!

She had amazing scenes. Loved that one. And you can see that she worked hard on this. This movie reminds me of Meryl Streep on Ellen reading some weird scripts. She was amazing even if she was reading nonsense. XD

9 hours ago, Magic Mike said:

Film is horrible but Gaga is fantastic of course

Ridley Scott was a terrible choice for her unfortunately 

it’s a shame that we knew by the trailer this “film” with almost no saturation was no good 

Please speak for yourself 

3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I understand your point of view (no I absolutely don't) but then no one should be allowed to create a thread to tell their opinion about Gaga's work, whether they like it or not. Which would mean GGD would become a site that mainly about hot men on Instagram or celebrity drama:deadbanana:

Can't wait to watch the movie!! I know I'll probably find it bad cause I think Ridley almost never misses to miss the mark, but I'm only here to see Gaga's interpretation and brunette looks, so...:oops: it's a win for me

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Please speak for yourself 

they literally are 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Admin locked this topic
3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

This.

This didn't need a thread.

Archived