💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Megan cancels Houston show out of respect for Astroworld victims

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Megan Thee Stallion  announced that she would no longer be performing at the 713 Music Hall in Houston "out of respect" for the lives lost to the Astroworld tragedy. Houston Chronicle was first to report the news.

"Out of respect for the lives lost in Houston earlier this month, I have decided to cancel my show at 713 Music Hall on Dec 3," she said. "Houston is still healing and it's important that our community be given the appropriate time to grieve."

She added, "My heart goes out to all the families that are suffering during this difficult time."
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

I agree with her decision, I think it’s a good one. I’m sure it would feel quite weird to be celebrating and dancing near there that soon after. People are still being declared deceased from the Astroworld tragedy.

Chromatography
2 hours ago, Chic said:

I agree with her decision, I think it’s a good one. I’m sure it would feel quite weird to be celebrating and dancing near there that soon after. People are still being declared deceased from the Astroworld tragedy.

has there been more recently?

9 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

has there been more recently?

I think I remember reading about the 10th person being declared dead, and it was 9 before that.

Archived