celeb

Chris Cuomo suspended from CNN

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Bonkers

once, i spent a lot of time on the internet to find the perfect picture of Chris wearing sweatpants so I could see what he has going on.

Spoiler

he ain't it :classy:

Edited by Bonkers
Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 5
  • Shook 1
HuffsAhoy

Glad to see these vile men are being punished :applause:

But, I'm sTill wondeRing when yoU know who will Meet his Punishment 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.
  • Like 1
Robo Ga

As much as I agree with the fact that it was a huge breach of journalistic ethics, a) CNN actively encouraged them to break those rules earlier in the pandemic & b) it’s his brother so I get why he tried to help him. I can’t totally fault him for trying to be loyal to his sibling because in all honesty I might’ve done the same thing in his shoes bc I am very loyal to my family. And before anyone comes for me, no I am not excusing any of the things that Andrew Cuomo did in any way. I’m just saying I understand why Chris did what he did, he wanted to help his brother in any way he could. He made that choice and now he’s paying the price. 

🤖⚡️
  • Like 1
WheresMy911Alice
39 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

once, i spent a lot of time on the internet to find the perfect picture of Chris wearing sweatpants so I could see what he has going on.

Hide contents

he ain't it :classy:

Ok

But where's the pic :trollga:

• LMAO 1
52 minutes ago, Fish said:

im not sure how advising someone warrants this reaction. 

It’s Because news is supposed to have this air of impartiality. If it looks like you’re helping your brother, that sends a signal that you can’t be a trusted source for truth and facts which despite their actual programming being otherwise, CNN’s marketing is aimed at lmao

• Thanks 1