Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

HoG lowest drop of top 10 on Monday; only 45k behind Encanto

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

YourEvilTwin

All while playing at 500 fewer locations than Encanto! Would we have a chance at #1 this weekend if UA expanded it slightly?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

I read the title as "HOG dropped out of top 10" :selena:

We're used to seeing that a lot, especially during Chromatica era. But HoG is serving.

StarstruckIllusion

“HoG lowest drop of top 10 on Monday; only 45k behind Encanto” girl what 😭

6 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

“HoG lowest drop of top 10 on Monday; only 45k behind Encanto” girl what 😭

House of Gucci had the lowest post-thanksgiving drop on the box office and it earned only $45k less than Encanto, a Disney movie which is playing in 500 more locations than House of Gucci.

It’s not that hard to understand lol

22 minutes ago, Arloway said:

Is it good for a Monday?

It’s very very good. Only a 65% drop, while normally movies go through a 75-80% drop post the thanksgiving weekend. 

4 minutes ago, Meat said:

It’s very very good. Only a 65% drop, while normally movies go through a 75-80% drop post the thanksgiving weekend. 

Will the number goes up again this coming weekend? I was hoping the film could gross over $40 million domestically but it seems quite impossible now

1 minute ago, Arloway said:

Will the number goes up again this coming weekend? I was hoping the film could gross over $40 million domestically but it seems quite impossible now

Of course it will. These numbers are fantastic for a Monday. The movie is projected to earn a minimum of $50 million domestically. Why does it seem impossible to you? :oprah: 

RichAssPiss

It's because Gucci has an older audience, which is more partial to weekday matinees (retirees and seniors) whereas Encanto has a family audience and schools are still in session in the U.S. 

14 minutes ago, Meat said:

Of course it will. These numbers are fantastic for a Monday. The movie is projected to earn a minimum of $50 million domestically. Why does it seem impossible to you? :oprah: 

Cause I know nothing about movie box office lol. This is my first time following a movie's box office stat. 

I assume HOG will also benefit from the Christmas season? 

Archived