Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga nominated as Best Actress at Satellite Awards

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

Gaga’s first acting nomination for the year has arrived from the Satellite Awards, that are given out by the International Press Association. The list looks like it could be a good forecast for the Oscar lineup. Go Gaga! It has begun!  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is amazing but i can't help but think how messy this oscar race is going to be! 

jessica chastain and olivia colman were left out here but in a category already so competitive someone is going to get snubbed come next february...i just hope it isn't gaga :cryga:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

pedrohemg
4 minutes ago, mamo said:

this is amazing but i can't help but think how messy this oscar race is going to be! 

jessica chastain and olivia colman were left out here but in a category already so competitive someone is going to get snubbed come next february...i just hope it isn't gaga :cryga:

They only revealed four names today. One more to come tomorrow. 

I really want Kristen And Gaga to get a picture taken together before this Oscar season is out. They are my two favorite weirdos in Hollywood 😊. Nobody saw this coming in 2009. Bella Swan and poker face chick.. Dream Big folks!! 

Schwerk
3 minutes ago, Hebi said:

What's the Nicole Kidman's movie? I never heard of it

A Lucille Ball bio pic. Had to google it just now, love her but hadn't heard anything about this movie. Can't really picture her as Lucille,  who's very psychical and her face is super expressive, but it's hard to judge from the trailer.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Flawless

Guys, even if Gaga doesn't win, it's already an achievement for her to be nominated in such divisible movie like HOG. It shows how good she is!

the scars on my mind are on replay.

jaXXXon

Honestly, these four are ones most predict to be nominated but looking at the history of the Satellite Awards, only two-three get an Oscar nod. And Kristen, Nicole and Penelope are more favored right now than Gaga. Gaga could be snubbed at the Oscars.

monstertoronto
59 minutes ago, mamo said:

She has so much momentum I can’t imagine Gaga will be left out. But Olivia Colman has snuck in and win before so hopefully that doesn’t happen again.  I really hope Gaga takes it this year. 

monstertoronto
11 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

Honestly, these four are ones most predict to be nominated but looking at the history of the Satellite Awards, only two-three get an Oscar nod. And Kristen, Nicole and Penelope are more favored right now than Gaga. Gaga could be snubbed at the Oscars.

I really don’t think Penelope is more favoured. All the buzz I read is Kristen and Gaga. I think she’s good. 

monstertoronto
21 minutes ago, Flawless said:

Guys, even if Gaga doesn't win, it's already an achievement for her to be nominated in such divisible movie like HOG. It shows how good she is!

It’s truly amazing that her very first two leading roles and she could potentially be nominated for both. Pretty unheard of for any actor let alone a pop star crossing over. 

monstertoronto
40 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

A Lucille Ball bio pic. Had to google it just now, love her but hadn't heard anything about this movie. Can't really picture her as Lucille,  who's very psychical and her face is super expressive, but it's hard to judge from the trailer.

She seems way too serious to be Lucille Ball. But I guess we’ll see!

monstertoronto
54 minutes ago, QUEENH said:

I really want Kristen And Gaga to get a picture taken together before this Oscar season is out. They are my two favorite weirdos in Hollywood 😊. Nobody saw this coming in 2009. Bella Swan and poker face chick.. Dream Big folks!! 

It’s amazing how far they both have come!

52 minutes ago, Flawless said:

That category is so tough this year. this movie and the role of Patrizia really isn't a typical Oscar type. I will be thrilled if she is nominated but I don't think she is winning. It will go to a more serious performance like Kristen or Olivia. Oscars eat that **** upppp. Look at what Frances won for last year! 

Archived