Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Woman defends Taylor Swift 'with her life' at the dentist’s office

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Taylor Swift fan went to bat for the musician while high on anesthesia at the dentist’s office.  source

“Me still defending Taylor Swift with my life after getting my wisdom teeth out,” @2co0l2juul wrote in the caption on TikTok. The video racked up 3.7 million views.

“Did we play Taylor Swift during that?” she asked the dentist. 
“Absolutely not,” he responded. 
“I can’t believe I let you perform on me,” she said. 
The superfan quizzed her dentist about his allegiances. Did he like Gyllenhaal? No. But did he like Swift herself? No. 
“I don’t like country music,” the dentist explained. 
But the TikToker refused to let him work and played him a song to prove Swift wasn’t all country.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

salty like sodium
8 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Honestly, I admire them. He deserved it cuz the "absolutely not" sounded shady.

Please. "I don't like country"? It's like he doesn't even know anything about music. Does he live under a rock? I 100% stand with her on this hill

DavidLuis198

OMG, the timing of she putting the song exactly on the "That made me want to die" part :laughga:

I don't know how to write in english

Cringe core. Y’all just get your damn teeth out and go lmao

im certainly not going to be pressed if my oral surgeon doesn’t want to listen to bjork while he’s working on my teeth lmaooo whatever helps you do your job, boo

Suspiria
32 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

im certainly not going to be pressed if my oral surgeon doesn’t want to listen to bjork while he’s working on my teeth lmaooo whatever helps you do your job, boo

I think you're missing the fact she's on anaesthesia:laughga: she's out of her mind, I'm sure the dentist found it funny.

Chromatography
31 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

1 hour ago, AshIey said:

Her fans are so annoying i’m sorry 😭

so bitter if it were gaga y’all would be yassssing it’s just a funny moment when high out of her mind 

5 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I think you're missing the fact she's on anaesthesia:laughga: she's out of her mind, I'm sure the dentist found it funny.

My only explanation for this lol. I was just thinking that this girl is probably out of her mind.

Archived