Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Woman defends Taylor Swift 'with her life' at the dentist’s office

Teletubby

Featured Posts

stupidrain71
1 hour ago, salty like sodium said:

Please. "I don't like country"? It's like he doesn't even know anything about music. Does he live under a rock? I 100% stand with her on this hill

He probably isn’t aware that Taylor’s music is much more diverse now than he probably first heard of her. But that doesn’t mean “he doesn’t know anything about music”. :)

BradleyCooper

I get that he doesn’t like her but if I was him I would’ve played along a little, at least to cheer her up after getting her teeth pulled lmao

salty like sodium
29 minutes ago, stupidrain71 said:

He probably isn’t aware that Taylor’s music is much more diverse now than he probably first heard of her. But that doesn’t mean “he doesn’t know anything about music”. :)

People on GGD are so literal these days :laughga: But also anyone who doesn't live under a rock has at least heard a song or five off the 1989 album. Taylor Swift hasn't really made country music since 2013-2014 (ignoring the re-recordings ofc). That's basically 7-8 years of that guy living under a rock. :messga:

22 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

The dentist was so humorless lmao

Yeah shame. He looked like a hot daddy :billie:

SharkmanthaC

Some of you all are taking this a bit too seriously. She just woke up from anesthesia. :toofunny:

she/her/hers

My dentist always asks what music you want. When I got my wisdom teeth out in 2014 we listened to all of ARTPOP. I wasn't put under, just the gas, so it was an interesting experience to hear my teeth being ripped out during Swine. :toofunny:

GAMS, gay popstar

Runway

She can still go to the nearest mall from any white neighborhood. taylor swift is all they play 

Plastic Flower

She seems very young so I understand why she's acting like this. It's still ridiculous. 

Drop it

2 hours ago, Chromatography said:

so bitter if it were gaga y’all would be yassssing it’s just a funny moment when high out of her mind 

Oh I literally didn’t know she was high lmaoooooo ok that’s cute then. I read the situation as the before surgery so thought they meant entirely before (like before the anesthesia)  lmao 

1 hour ago, salty like sodium said:

People on GGD are so literal these days :laughga: But also anyone who doesn't live under a rock has at least heard a song or five off the 1989 album. Taylor Swift hasn't really made country music since 2013-2014 (ignoring the re-recordings ofc). That's basically 7-8 years of that guy living under a rock. :messga:

I mean look...AjayII and those other reactors have somehow never listened to some of this stuff :laughga: we’re blinded here hahahaha

2 hours ago, Chromatography said:

so bitter if it were gaga y’all would be yassssing it’s just a funny moment when high out of her mind 

No lol if it were about Gaga I’d just group it with the rest of the cringey things little monsters have done.

salty like sodium
8 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

She seems very young so I understand why she's acting like this. It's still ridiculous. 

Sure let's see how clever you act when you're still under anaesthesia ?

Archived