Featured Posts

Stupid Oreo
4 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

where/when is this picture from? 

yesterday, from LGn & other insta accs

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She would probably do it out of loyalty to Ryan but I hope it's only a weeks work bc I don't watch that show 😬

53 minutes ago, Speak Easy said:

I actually know some people that do her hair. J Ladner and Aly Romano. Grew up with him and her in Ohio.  They did work on the Stupid Love video and the 911 video. 

When I saw J over the holiday last week he told me he was doing work on the next season of American Horror Story. I wonder if this is what he meant and he just couldn’t tell me it was for Gaga again. :shocked:

nice way to get them fired 

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

SPARTACUS

I'm trying find words that end with "TMINT" cuz that's all I see...

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

rawrimamonster

I’d rather see her do a different project with Ryan Murphy. Maybe American Crime Story or Ratched or a different project he’s cooking up.

6 minutes ago, rawrimamonster said:

I’d rather see her do a different project with Ryan Murphy. Maybe American Crime Story or Ratched or a different project he’s cooking up.

I’d love for her to do a cameo on Ratched!

I’m kinda over AHS, I haven’t been interested in that show in ages.

Schwerk

......check

......department

What could it be?

Blank Check 

Financial department :green:

A wallstreet cutthroat horror story

4 minutes ago, QUEENH said:

Ah, I see she meant to cover the hat and not her face. Hope this doesn't backfire on her.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

34 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

Ah, I see she meant to cover the hat and not her face. Hope this doesn't backfire on her.

Idk I feel like if she didn't want the hat to be seen she wouldn't have worn it? Maybe she meant for it to be a tease

RAMROD

Why would Gaga goes back to TV when she is already an A list movie star now?? :oprah:

That would be a weird career move. The way how it goes is aspiring actors are doing TV shows as stepping stone so they can be Movie stars. The only way she can do TV now is if it's from streaming shows, which somehow Hollywood seen it to be more acceptable and bonafide.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SwissMonster

I would love for her to comeback to AHS but they always shoot seasons in early summer. It is WAY to soon and didn’t see any AHS Fan account even talking about S11, and they usually know when filming starts etc. It most be an old hat, probably “Costume Department”

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Shipper
5 hours ago, Frank Potion said:

Oh god please don’t go on that terrible show again. :bradley:

Gaga has a habit of always being thankful to shows that gave her a chance and would always return. I remember she would always come back to radio stations that was nice to her and play her songs when she was just starting.

She tweeted she wanted to be in AHS the show and got a role that for the next season. Coming back to that show is such a Gaga thing to do and even if she becomes an Oscar winner, I feel like she would come back to AHS even if it just a small role. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Chinosky

Guys the cap's a wrap gift from the makeup department of AHS Hotel. It says "Slashin' Necks, Cashin' Checks American Horror Story Makeup Department". It's interesting that she/her wardrobe team whipped this out of her closet to wear for a night out lol 

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

• Admin locked this topic

Archived