Gaga in LA last night

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I
6 minutes ago, Speak Easy said:

I actually know some people that do her hair. J Ladner and Aly Romano. Grew up with him and her in Ohio.  They did work on the Stupid Love video and the 911 video. 

When I saw J over the holiday last week he told me he was doing work on the next season of American Horror Story. I wonder if this is what he meant and he just couldn’t tell me it was for Gaga again. :shocked:

This is by far the superior my mom works at Netflix post I’ve seen on here :golfclap:

just playing tell me more :huntyga:

11 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

This is by far the superior my mom works at Netflix post I’ve seen on here :golfclap:

just playing tell me more :huntyga:

Actually they are not lying. I remember that user said that their friend worked on the set of 911 before we got any info, and everyone thought they are trolling. 

COME ON GAYS!!

LunaUniverse

She looks really uncomfortable with the camera. I hope she’s doin alright :ohno:

It’s cool to see she likes keeping things from filming sets tho 

1# Samoyed Stan

G U C C I
3 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

Actually they are not lying. I remember that use said that their friend worked on the set of 911 before we got any info, and everyone thought they are trolling. 

I was just joking! That’s amazing insider info. Hopefully the friend was implying that Gaga would be involved

monstrosity

Idk man I’m really really high rn but I spent 10 minutes trying to see where is she on the picture, I don’t see anything lmaoo 

edit: I swear I don’t see her lmao I only see a wrist and some fingers

ChicaSkas

Love that she's in LA...

Im gonna drive out to the museum on the weekend to see the costumes 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Gaga woke up and chose to give the gays a heart attack thinking for a second she'd be back to AHS huh

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

Idk man I’m really really high rn but I spent 10 minutes trying to see where is she on the picture, I don’t see anything lmaoo 

edit: I swear I don’t see her lmao I only see a wrist and some fingers

Ok in the dead center of the pic there is some blonde hair, a black mask, and an AHS baseball cap

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

monstrosity
7 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Ok in the dead center of the pic there is some blonde hair, a black mask, and an AHS baseball cap

Ooh I didn’t pay attention to the shirt thanks!!

Edit: this is actually a cap lol I’m blind (blond)

Spoiler

ERHXKAKWoAAKQSr.png

Cameltoe Chariot

Not gonna lie, I would LIVE for her to do one more stunt on American Horror Story before it officially wraps. Her role on Hotel was such an amazing shift for the show AND her career, and sending it off with one last appearance would be iconique :enigma:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived