Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele Vegas residency actually real? “Weekends with Adele” being advertised

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto
Just now, Vicks said:

Anyway Im now ok with Gaga permanently being chained to the Vegas as long as she continues to do few small tours here and there for the rest of her career. Its better considering her health anyway. She's an Actress now. 

I think she will still want to tour.  She booked chromatica ball after the Vegas shows and it only stalled because of the pandemic. But yes, I fear her days of year long + touring are over now that she’s an A-list, Oscar-bait Hollywood actress and movie and star now! 

54 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Adele is a HUGE record breaking artist with a brand new album tho.  I’m sure she can set whatever price she wants.  

I mean Born this way ball had more expensive tickets than Adele’s 2016 tour, which was promoting this century’s best selling album. 

monstertoronto
4 minutes ago, Meat said:

I mean Born this way ball had more expensive tickets than Adele’s 2016 tour, which was promoting this century’s best selling album. 

That’s interesting. I just assumed that Adele’s primarily adult fan base is the market that would presumably be able to afford expensive ticket and they’re buying her music like crazy so I’m surprised her team isn’t pricing more aggressively. I think there’s no doubt that demand will be there for her shows. Having said all that, I’m a huge monster and more of a casual Adele fan and I’m all for Gaga dominating. I’ve seen every single Gaga tour and Gaga is honestly spectacular and unbeatable live. I saw Adele’s last tour and she’s also very good, but also obviously much more static and she has gone on record as having stage fright so it was a really good show considering that. But she does not have the showmanship of a Gaga. 

14 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

That’s interesting. I just assumed that Adele’s primarily adult fan base is the market that would presumably be able to afford expensive ticket and they’re buying her music like crazy so I’m surprised her team isn’t pricing more aggressively. I think there’s no doubt that demand will be there for her shows. Having said all that, I’m a huge monster and more of a casual Adele fan and I’m all for Gaga dominating. I’ve seen every single Gaga tour and Gaga is honestly spectacular and unbeatable live. I saw Adele’s last tour and she’s also very good, but also obviously much more static and she has gone on record as having stage fright so it was a really good show considering that. But she does not have the showmanship of a Gaga. 

Yeah I agree with you. I love both artists. I was just pointing out the fact that Gaga is better at touring. :kara:

HuffsAhoy

In the age of covid and wishy washy government restrictions, a resident show is the best option for performers. I've always loved this concept and I'm glad to see more people are taking advantage. I just wish there were more options on the east coast :selena: 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

monstertoronto
5 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

In the age of covid and wishy washy government restrictions, a resident show is the best option for performers. I've always loved this concept and I'm glad to see more people are taking advantage. I just wish there were more options on the east coast :selena: 

I agree. I know there are some types of residencies in New York, like Billy Joel had a long-term ongoing series of shows at Madison Square Gardens that was considered a residency. But nothing on the scale and variety level of the Vegas residencies. It’s prob an untapped market tbh. 

1 hour ago, monstertoronto said:

Adele's performances don't hold a candle to any of Gaga's tours or performances. Adele is one of the best selling musicians today, it's true, but if her ticket prices are higher than Gaga's Vegas residency then I hope people know they're being ripped off lol.

I only see Beyonce getting more expensive tickets and that's because: her performances are her strong selling point, and her ego would not allow her to headline a Vegas residency unless she's getting paid the most.

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Fanta said:

Adele's performances don't hold a candle to any of Gaga's tours or performances. Adele is one of the best selling musicians today, it's true, but if her ticket prices are higher than Gaga's Vegas residency then I hope people know they're being ripped off lol.

I only see Beyonce getting more expensive tickets and that's because: her performances are her strong selling point, and her ego would not allow her to headline a Vegas residency unless she's getting paid the most.

they are not the same performers so why are we comparing? Adele is more to Celine Dion type performer who sings and no choreo, and we all know Celine is one of the most successful acts in Vegas. Adele definitely can hold her own. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monstertoronto
13 hours ago, RAMROD said:

they are not the same performers so why are we comparing? Adele is more to Celine Dion type performer who sings and no choreo, and we all know Celine is one of the most successful acts in Vegas. Adele definitely can hold her own. 

Exactly. Adele could totally be the next Celine. Adele doesn’t do choreo but she tells really funny stories in between songs and is generally really warms and relatable and audiences love her. 

Archived