💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele Vegas residency actually real? “Weekends with Adele” being advertised

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

There’s a new ad in Vegas promoting  “Weekends with Adele”!  Is this the Vegas residency she had sort of denied was happening? Looks like it’s being advertised on a Caesars property so prob at the Colosseum?

StarstruckIllusion

Oh jheez… and we thought Gaga snapped? this is gonna launch Vegas into the stratosphere 💀 So cool watch Vegas residencies go from “embarrassment” to being cool again

monstertoronto
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Oh jheez… and we thought Gaga snapped? this is gonna launch Vegas into the stratosphere 💀 So cool watch Vegas residencies go from “embarrassment” to being cool again

I know! If this is real think of all the other artists who might consider it now.  

2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Gaga did snap... 

The Fame Monster

Las Vegas is the new world tour and I’m happy about it even though I live 8,563 km away from there. 

Find your freedom in the music

58 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Adele doesn’t even come close to Gaga when it comes to touring lol. Gaga has the most expensive tickets in the history of Las Vegas.

Kim Petrus
17 minutes ago, Meat said:

Adele doesn’t even come close to Gaga when it comes to touring lol. Gaga has the most expensive tickets in the history of Las Vegas.

We all know she loves money 

Music Video Money GIF by Lady Gaga

monstertoronto
7 hours ago, Meat said:

Adele is a HUGE record breaking artist with a brand new album tho.  I’m sure she can set whatever price she wants.  

Juanlittlem

Her store just emailed confirming the residency is starting on 31st January.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Anyway Im now ok with Gaga permanently being chained to the Vegas as long as she continues to do few small tours here and there for the rest of her career. Its better considering her health anyway. She's an Actress now. 

monstertoronto

I’m seeing Katy in January but the week before Adele starts. So now I might have to plan a separate trip to Vegas 

Archived