💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy debuts Elvis look in new promo for Vegas residency

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

chromaticainmyhead
18 hours ago, NicoB said:

I hope it's weird in a funny and creative way, not in a images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKDK-5PANLEzO_j7Z6Q-Q way

if wigs should ever be burned for being hideous it's this one

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstrosity
2 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

if wigs should ever be burned for being hideous it's this one

She really hates gays :fatcat:

Future Lovers
On 11/30/2021 at 10:08 AM, Runway said:

Her standards are absolutely underground so if thats a win for her then good for Katy. Lets see if she receives Critical acclaim as enigma did ! 

I mean
let’s not tout Enigma’s critical acclaim as if it was correct and deserved. And beyond that, Katy’s live standards are pretty consistently solid. Her shows have always been visual spectacles and have been widely praised, even when the album it’s supporting wasn’t (see: the tour for Witness). 

Runway
10 minutes ago, Forbidden Love said:

let’s not tout Enigma’s critical acclaim as if it was correct and deserved.

10 minutes ago, Forbidden Love said:

Her shows have always been visual spectacles and have been widely praised

So which is it? Do we believe in critical praise or we just believe it when we are biased towards one artist :oprah: 

monstertoronto
30 minutes ago, Forbidden Love said:

I mean
let’s not tout Enigma’s critical acclaim as if it was correct and deserved. And beyond that, Katy’s live standards are pretty consistently solid. Her shows have always been visual spectacles and have been widely praised, even when the album it’s supporting wasn’t (see: the tour for Witness). 

I actually loved enigma. It was a super fun show and the audience I was with loved it. But I’ve also seen Katy’s tours and she also makes every show a spectacle.  They’re both amazing. 

Future Lovers
1 hour ago, Runway said:

So which is it? Do we believe in critical praise or we just believe it when we are biased towards one artist :oprah: 

I wasn’t referring to critical praise for Katy, I was referring to praise from where it matters which is from audiences. I can’t speak to the critical opinion of Katy shows as I really don’t know, but most audiences have had nothing but great things to say about Katy’s shows. Whereas with Enigma
yes it had the critical acclaim but from audiences, especially within the fanbase, it’s been quite mixed. It isn’t bias, I’m on here because I love Gaga, but Enigma is to date the second worst thing she has ever put on stage and we should not be using it as the reference that we judge new Vegas shows against. If anything, it should be Celine’s first residency considering it’s still the most successful and lauded show the strip’s ever seen. 

monstertoronto
3 hours ago, Forbidden Love said:

I wasn’t referring to critical praise for Katy, I was referring to praise from where it matters which is from audiences. I can’t speak to the critical opinion of Katy shows as I really don’t know, but most audiences have had nothing but great things to say about Katy’s shows. Whereas with Enigma
yes it had the critical acclaim but from audiences, especially within the fanbase, it’s been quite mixed. It isn’t bias, I’m on here because I love Gaga, but Enigma is to date the second worst thing she has ever put on stage and we should not be using it as the reference that we judge new Vegas shows against. If anything, it should be Celine’s first residency considering it’s still the most successful and lauded show the strip’s ever seen. 

I liked enigma!  Sorry you didn’t like it. What do you think is her worst if this is second worst? 

We better get Roulette.  Katy always puts on an amazing show so I have high hopes (for the bootleg videos I will watch đŸ€Ł)

She looks beyond stunning, i'm more than sure jer residency will be aesthetic and entertaining as phuck

... and now i just sit in silence.

monstertoronto
3 hours ago, Jack3257 said:

We better get Roulette.  Katy always puts on an amazing show so I have high hopes (for the bootleg videos I will watch đŸ€Ł)

I don’t think that’s happening. This is a Vegas show so it’s going to be pretty much all hits with maybe some of her new albums cuts in for promo. 

monstertoronto
3 hours ago, OutsideWoodys said:

71zNTo1gsaL._SL1500_.jpg

😉

The Elvis look is pretty iconic for Vegas! 

Got mine and my boyfriend’s tickets tonight :party: 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

11 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

I don’t think that’s happening. This is a Vegas show so it’s going to be pretty much all hits with maybe some of her new albums cuts in for promo. 

The fact that this is a Vegas show is exactly why I think it WILL happen đŸ€Ł.  Waking Up in Vegas is practically a lock (probably the show opener) as it was used in a lot of the promo.  She randomly started performing Peacock again in 2018 at Kaaboo (similar to what Gaga did with Scheibe after Coachella), so why wouldn’t she include Roulette as a deep-cut.  Katy knows it’s a fan-favorite and some fans will be traveling to see the show.  Katy said she wants to give people what they want, so including Roulette would seem somewhat logical.  The performance of Roulette on the Witness Tour was even Vegas themed!!!

Archived