Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy debuts Elvis look in new promo for Vegas residency

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

Praying for Walking On Air and Legendary Lovers in the setlist :legend:

Katy said she’s going to pull her top 20 songs from Spotify and make that her set list. She was prob joking but the set list will likely be all hits so I would hold my breath for these two. Maybe WOA. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks so good. She’s doing this residency good. She’s gonna give us a teenage dream show all over again. I think I’ll go if I like the setlist. I hope she “wakes up in Vegas” for the opening song 

It's giving me "Kacey Musgraves wearing the ARTPOP fibre-optic wig in night mode"-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ26s2URZXvg1EKLosy_IY

I'm excited for her residency ngl, she's gonna put one hell of a show. & she better open it with Waking Up in Vegas :bon:

1 hour ago, lg5 said:

I hope she “wakes up in Vegas” for the opening song 

Just now, COOOK said:

& she better open it with Waking Up in Vegas :bon:

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

:ally:

3 hours ago, Runway said:

The way Katy will be lucky to even be half as successful as Enigma lol…

To be honest, anyone would be lucky to have a residency as successful as Enigma. There’s a list of the highest earning individual shows in the history of Las Vegas and Gaga makes up the entire top 10 :vegas:

Future Lovers
7 hours ago, Runway said:

The way Katy will be lucky to even be half as successful as Enigma lol… not to mention Gaga managed to maintain her mainstream career intact with 2 acclaimed role in movies and a succesful pop album + smash soundtrack, all while also earning 2 global smashes (ROM, Shallow) 😭

I mean...even if the show is not as commercially successful as Enigma, if it's at least better than Enigma (which isn't a difficult thing to achieve), I'd chalk it up to an absolute win for Katy on this one

Runway
3 hours ago, Forbidden Love said:

I mean...even if the show is not as commercially successful as Enigma, if it's at least better than Enigma (which isn't a difficult thing to achieve), I'd chalk it up to an absolute win for Katy on this one

Her standards are absolutely underground so if thats a win for her then good for Katy. Lets see if she receives Critical acclaim as enigma did ! 

Archived