Katy debuts Elvis look in new promo for Vegas residency

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NichuuB
58 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I don’t hate it at all, it’s a classic look from one of her best eras, and I’m almost positive it will make an appearance in the show. But I personally would like to see Katy creating new images and looks rather than just cycling through her past looks. I think it will be a combo of both. 

I think they're mentioning the enigma wig💀💀💀

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
1 hour ago, BillieGOAT said:

Was just going to say this!

Cuz it's the worst sin Frederic aspiras has ever commited:toofunny:

Property of @Whale

monstertoronto
1 minute ago, NicoB said:

I think they're mentioning the enigma wig💀💀💀

Oh man I didn’t recognize it. I thought it was just the blue wig! I even saw Enigma!

NichuuB
Just now, monstertoronto said:

Oh man I didn’t recognize it. I thought it was just the blue wig! I even saw Enigma!

The brain normally deletes memories from traumatic events (in that case it's the wig, not the show, cuz this one is really cool)

Property of @Whale

2 hours ago, dzox said:

Idk but her face looks like xtina 

LITERALLY was gonna say the same.

She looks like Christina Aguilera and Kacey Musgraves mashup

RAMROD
1 hour ago, monstertoronto said:

I don’t hate it at all, it’s a classic look from one of her best eras, and I’m almost positive it will make an appearance in the show. But I personally would like to see Katy creating new images and looks rather than just cycling through her past looks. I think it will be a combo of both. 

Yupnyup, differences between artists:

When you are nostalgic act, you'd do past looks for applause.

But if you're visionary, you'd do something certainly different with hints of nostalgia against all odds.

:flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Runway
3 hours ago, NicoB said:

I hope it's weird in a funny and creative way, not in a images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKDK-5PANLEzO_j7Z6Q-Q way

The way Katy will be lucky to even be half as successful as Enigma lol… not to mention Gaga managed to maintain her mainstream career intact with 2 acclaimed role in movies and a succesful pop album + smash soundtrack, all while also earning 2 global smashes (ROM, Shallow) 😭

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Runway said:

The way Katy will be lucky to even be half as successful as Enigma lol… not to mention Gaga managed to maintain her mainstream career intact with 2 acclaimed role in movies and a succesful pop album + smash soundtrack, all while also earning 2 global smashes (ROM, Shallow) 😭

Well, her fans always have "pandemic" as excuse if it got the low attendance :poot: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

Ummm...did she just copy the fiber optic wig? :bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

monstertoronto
56 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Ummm...did she just copy the fiber optic wig? :bear:

I think Katy already had a fibre optic wig for the superbowl?  This pic just looks like beads or glitter or something. 

Archived