celeb

Katy debuts Elvis look in new promo for Vegas residency

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

I thought it’s xtina at first but gorgeous!

luna’s advocate

NichuuB
9 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

She’s very visual so her show will def be really fun to watch. And I read that she said this will be the weirdest show she’s ever done so I’m looking forward to it! 

I hope it's weird in a funny and creative way, not in a images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKDK-5PANLEzO_j7Z6Q-Q way

Property of @Whale

VasilisVas

She looks fantastic and love the black hair. I have to say she used to annoy me back in the day but it kinda miss her. 

skaxboy
21 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

She’s very visual so her show will def be really fun to watch. And I read that she said this will be the weirdest show she’s ever done so I’m looking forward to it! 

The Witness Tour had amazing visuals for each song. I have a feeling this will be fruit, candy, floral visuals but on an acid trip. I’m excited for this!

monstertoronto
46 minutes ago, NicoB said:

I hope it's weird in a funny and creative way, not in a images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKDK-5PANLEzO_j7Z6Q-Q way

Lol. She also said it was the “darkest” show she had done but dark in a “good way”. It sounds more creative than wiggy to me!

monstertoronto
59 minutes ago, voltron92 said:

Is she wearing the haus lab sparkle holiday lipstick that was on sale on black Friday?

I legit wondered the same thing! 

50 minutes ago, NicoB said:

why do people hate this wig? :enigma:

mother, what must i do?

monstertoronto
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

why do people hate this wig? :enigma:

I don’t hate it at all, it’s a classic look from one of her best eras, and I’m almost positive it will make an appearance in the show. But I personally would like to see Katy creating new images and looks rather than just cycling through her past looks. I think it will be a combo of both. 

Archived