💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does anybody have an accurate list of unreleased songs + info about them?

Fuck You Pop Music

Featured Posts

Fuck You Pop Music

I googled and tried a few forums, but I can't find a 100% accurate list of unreleased songs and the albums/projects they were meant for. Sometimes, it's even hard to find a list + some have a feel different takes on the truth about the songs (Eartquake being a TFM or BTW outtake or TGT being a BTW or ARTPOP outtake...). Does anybody here have or know a thread or list or anything with the actually confirmed info about this?

sillynate

Idk about info regarding the songs but I think the most accurate ones you could find would be on Gagapedia and our very own GGD :heart: 

but I’m willing to bet you’ve already scoured the two :fatcat:

RAMROD

Nobody outside the circle know for sure, fam. There are even unknown unreleased that were leaked before such as panty party, until it leaked. 

By circle, I mean the people who worked closely with Gaga and owns the demos, wuch as the label execs and producers.

BMI probably the closest open source to find out

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Fuck You Pop Music
48 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Idk about info regarding the songs but I think the most accurate ones you could find would be on Gagapedia and our very own GGD :heart: 

but I’m willing to bet you’ve already scoured the two :fatcat:

I tried Gagapedia, but it also had some lowkey confusing stuff + some tracks that weren't included on the list, can you please share a link to GGD's info thread? I looked for it, but couldn't find (only the masterpost one, but even there the only tracks divided in eras were the demos ): )

27 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Nobody outside the circle know for sure, fam. There are even unknown unreleased that were leaked before such as panty party, until it leaked. 

By circle, I mean the people who worked closely with Gaga and owns the demos, wuch as the label execs and producers.

BMI probably the closest open source to find out

Thank you! It's so sad that her music is being hoarded like this (some being teased but never leaking like Out of Control)

Archived