💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Rock and steampunk for LG7?

LunaUniverse

Featured Posts

LunaUniverse

A thought just came to me, and I was thinking… How would y’all feel if LG7 was industrial rock/semi-punk rock with a steampunk twist?

Chromatica was all about bright flashy colors, I think it’d be good to have more dull colors like dirty golds and browns. Imagine the potential for a music video! Metal aesthetic meets Victorian setting, and I can only envision how that would translate into fashion. Music wise I would like it if some inspiration was taken from Nine Inch Nails or Killing Joke. This is what I’m envisioning:

caelimane-operation-1-e1426886442793.jpg

e85e512b2cd107158225d8dd8c51d6ca.jpg
68bffce15145ba6ea21de94e6269d1ce.jpg

Y’all on board with it or nah?

1# Samoyed Stan

this woman can fart in a jewel case and charge me $30 for it and i'd eat it all up

so my answer is yes :enigma:

mother, what must i do?

monstrosity

I HATE theses visuals but I would be so here for it for gaga to go this way sonically 

(but please gaga go disco for LG7)

AJRocketMan

Who knows? Expect the unexpected. I would love to see her do slinky R&B for LG7 a la Bedtime Stories. But it’s ultimately up to her and I’ll always be here for it.

elijahfan

Honestly, I'm having such a hard time envisioning a new pop era for Gaga... She just seems so happy singing jazz, and she was so miserable while making Chromatica that I feel like she's not ready to go back to that. Rock sounds like a nice direction for her at this point in her career. Whatever she makes next, I hope she doesn't feel forced and enjoys the process.

Chlorine Sevigny

I hate that aesthetic I’m sorry. 

But inspired from NIN or Trent Reznor… sure why not. 

I’m still not over the PI sound and that’s a hill I will die on. There is so much potential for that album that never was.  :partysick:

LordByron28

I could see Steampunk working for an EDM Jazz/ Classical style of music. Something that combines an older more classic style with something newer and hard hitting such as EDM or Rock. 

5 hours ago, Monstruous said:

I HATE theses visuals but I would be so here for it for gaga to go this way sonically 

(but please gaga go disco for LG7)

Haven’t we heard enough disco in 2020? It’s time to let it go sis :bradley:

BlingNotTheMusic

Gaga going NIN would be my DREAM (like Halsey's I'm Not A Woman, I'm A God, and a few other tracks from her new album) I've been wanting her do do industrial for so long. 

Not sure she would go this route though as it's really dark and she's in a happy place right now (or so it seems) 

RockGa + TK from Ling Tosite Sigure

planet exploding GIF

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

MadreMonster
14 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Gaga going NIN would be my DREAM (like Halsey's I'm Not A Woman, I'm A God, and a few other tracks from her new album) I've been wanting her do do industrial for so long. 

Not sure she would go this route though as it's really dark and she's in a happy place right now (or so it seems) 

Maybe she can go dark sonically but happy lyrically :enigma:

Oriane

Yes and I love steampunk visuals too, I'd be so here for it!

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived