Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How Chromatica could be revived

HeavyMetal Halcyon

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

It's more about convincing Interscope to cough up more money to promote an album that's already almost 2 years old...

Dawn of Chromatica barely made a whisper when it was released so if that's not telling enough...I doubt adding or changing anything to the original album will do any better

There's not gonna be any more interviews or videos as much as even I'd like to see Alice and other songs get single treatment...

All that's left is the tour IF that's even still happening...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillynate

Let’s not forget sometime after 911 mv was released Freddy said there were still more videos to be released (inb4 it was just the free woman champagne thing) 

I’m thinking we’ll get them when the ball starts or if it’s cancelled we’ll get them then 

Bolkins

I’m happy to wait for the next era at the point. I’m not so fussed about the tour either, I think it’s more likely that Enigma will start again so I’d rather get my hopes up for that and book a ticket when the time comes. 

BabylonChristmas

I actually pulled a card for this, and I don't think Gaga really wants to do anything more with Chromatica. It helped serve a certain purpose in her, and our lives already

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

lavender blonde

It's too late now and Gaga clearly wants to move on from Chromatica. But it will forever be a missed opportunity - Rain on Me and Sour Candy are meant to be #1 singles, Stupid Love was #5 and with more promo 911 would also chart nice (top 50 for sure), As @Fish said, Free Woman with Britney would be SOMETHING :enigma: And maybe Babylon as a last single? She could make very artistic music video to it or release footages of Chromatica Ball performances to it (I mean something like Taylor Swift did with Sparks Fly, Red or New Romantics). This album has so much potential, but you know... :interestinga:

Suspiria
11 hours ago, Bolkins said:

I’m not so fussed about the tour either, I think it’s more likely that Enigma will start again so I’d rather get my hopes up for that and book a ticket when the time comes. 

Enigma really isn't a replacement for the tour for most people:selena: it was finally a chance for some people who can't afford Vegas to see her after all these years.

I was actually shocked when she announced the tour initially, I thought she wouldn't do one again. But after holding on to our money for almost 2 years, she better deliver.

Bolkins
3 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Enigma really isn't a replacement for the tour for most people:selena: it was finally a chance for some people who can't afford Vegas to see her after all these years.

I was actually shocked when she announced the tour initially, I thought she wouldn't do one again. But after holding on to our money for almost 2 years, she better deliver.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think it’s a fair solution especially for fans outside of the US.  I would much rather see her in a stadium with all my friends but I just think it’s unlikely to happen. Now I’ve thought about it more idk if I would go to Enigma either, I went way back when it first started in 2019 so I think if I was to make the trip again I’d see Adele this time (if she does this residency). It is possible to Vegas on a budget you just have to be prepared to A) have rafter seats B) stay somewhere cheap and nasty 

GovernmentHookah
5 hours ago, BabylonChristmas said:

I actually pulled a card for this, and I don't think Gaga really wants to do anything more with Chromatica. It helped serve a certain purpose in her, and our lives already

But will she ever make another dance pop record like Chromatica?

Unfortunately I think the train stopped a long time ago. ARTPOP 2.0 indeed.

Let's focus on House of Gucci/Love For Sale now, the projects we're actually being fed for and Gaga seems to enjoy

As much as I would love for Chromatica to be revived and for the Chromatica Ball to go on, I don’t think it’s going to happen. Hearing the news that she doesn’t like to revisit the Chromatica recording process/era bc of the pain and emotion she went through also adds to it. I do think she’ll mix the singles into the next tour/Enigma though. 

JLoveLamar
16 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

There's no such thing as reviving a 2 years old album :rip:

What about a 20 year old album? #JusticeForGlitter #TaylorsVersion

Archived