💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How Chromatica could be revived

HeavyMetal Halcyon

Featured Posts

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I truly think Chromatica could be revived, just hear me out. I just got my copies of Disco (Extended Mixes) and Disco: Guestlist Edition on vinyl. While listening to the extended mixes of each track, I'm OBSESSED with how Kylie and her team added extended intros and outros, fun extra drops and instrumental interludes, and new background vocals / ad-libs to these already amazing songs. It's been one year since this album came out, and now I find myself discovering these songs all over again. It feels completely refreshed. Plus, the guestlist addition has some extra fun songs with collaborations from other disco artists.

I can't help but thinking that Gaga could easily do this with Chromatica, especially since songs like Alice, Sour Candy, 911 and Babylon are already pretty short. I've always wanted longer versions and the extended versions would make them easier for DJs to spin at clubs. Then if she put out some unreleased tracks with the album, with or without collabs, I could totally see this being a massive revival in time for the tour. 

Despite me sounding like a little manager, it would also be amazing if she partnered all of this with a livestream concert featuring BLACKPINK and Elton. Just thoughts/wishes. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chlorine Sevigny
2 minutes ago, NicoB said:

My opinion in how it could be revived:

I was not expecting the Spanish dub. :air:

Y'all forgot Dawn Of Chromatica already :omg: (I understand though, I listened to it once and couldn't care less about it)

HeavyMetal Halcyon
7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Y'all forgot Dawn Of Chromatica already :omg: (I understand though, I listened to it once and couldn't care less about it)

I actually really like Dawn of Chromatica but I didn't feel like it was really a "revival" or push for the album. It was fun leading up to it when there was a lot of teasing, but in the end the hype died really quickly. 

MaryJaneHolland

There's no such thing as reviving a 2 years old album :rip:

Artists are usually working on their next album by that time :rip:

Delulu Rogers

The album could easily be revived by releasing sour candy as a single and doing a livestream concert 

if only pop music worked that way... it's best to wait until covid has either deadened or assimilated to the point where major tours are safe to return because the cycle of cases spiking and dropping is still messing things up

mother, what must i do?

JaysAMess

Laurie Strode Burn GIF by Halloween

In all honesty, I think Gaga should just move on from the era. It served its purpose and gave us a moment to forget how insane and scary the world was (I mean, it still is). Unless the Chromatica tour is still a thing, then I see no reason to revive the era.

Disabled Account

Maybe a re-packaging? I feel like at one point they’ve talked about it, in order to promote the ball. 

StressedOut

Idk I think DOC was the closest thing to a revival we're gonna get :noparty:

I'd love to be proven wrong though, Chromatica is too good to just be forgotten due to the pandemic, it should have been BLASTED at clubs everywhere :/

bloody g

Not only has Gaga and the GP abandoned Chromatica but most fans have too :partysick:

We should all just look forward for her next creative projects :partysick:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived