Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

TonyGa watched by 6.13M viewers

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
49 minutes ago, Meat said:

85% of the viewers were above the age of 50.

Lmao the joke is on y'all when you learn that one day, sooner than you think, you'll be 50 and "old" :zilla:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
8 hours ago, SEANGT said:

I mean it doesn't matter at all but it's totally wild to me this was popular. There was no indication of anyone caring about this until now. 

True, I was a bit surprised it did the kind of numbers it did considering there didn't seem to be a lot of buzz (even if there was some when it originally happened a few months ago)...

It kind of reminds me of how Yellowstone is one of the most popular show on (US) TV and yet it barely has any impact on twitter or even online media outlets.  IDK, twitter is in some ways a bit of a bubble (a small percentage use, an even smaller percentage are active)  so something may barely make a blip there...and yet be wildly popular. Same with a lot of online media outlets which are constantly producing content at a rapid pace to the point that they sometimes overlook covering certain events (or certain events are quickly forgotten by new content). In this case, I feel like a lot of media wrote it up when it first happened and just didn't bother again..and/or they were too busy writing up HOG news.

StarstruckIllusion
10 hours ago, SEANGT said:

I mean it doesn't matter at all but it's totally wild to me this was popular. There was no indication of anyone caring about this until now. 

This 100%. The numbers almost feel fake. How you debut w like 42k copied, do nothing, and then have these numbers?? 💀 I’m not mad but wow

1 hour ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Lmao the joke is on y'all when you learn that one day, sooner than you think, you'll be 50 and "old" :zilla:

I was not shading anyone. Just stating a mere fact that the special was watched by people in the age group of 50 and above. There’s no need for catty comments. Thank you. 

Sarah H
4 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

It's scary how true this is about age. I'm late 30s but 50 seems pretty old when you are 20ish then in what feels like no time at all you are not that far off it! :wtfga:

Anyway I loved this concert. Good to see so many people tuned in! 

Schwerk
13 hours ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

I believe they would be, yes. Was Lady Gaga a producer? 

I think so, a giant Haus of Gaga logo popped up straight after. Made me feel nostalgic seeing that logo.

13 hours ago, QUEENH said:

Yeah.. Jeez the snootiness some have is just obnoxious. Adele's show was hyped to high heaven and powered by a much anticipated album over 6 million is fantastic! 

My friend who watched it with me said the same thing as Sandra. This is what matters most, that is was a loving salute for a man that means a lot to music and that many generations grew up with. 

I loved the concert, Gaga was just beaming with joy. Her facial expressions and her dance moves always make me smile.

Julia Louis Dreyfus Dancing GIF

There we so many different camera angles, which I really enjoyed. The view from the one in front below was so nice, cause it feels like being there front row. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived