Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tom Ford criticizes Jared Leto's performance

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
7 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

I saw the image lol. I just don't quiet understand what you're trying to say. Like, "it doesn't matter if you didn't like her acting cause she's married to a powerful man" OR "she's in the movie cause she married to the man who is the CEO of the company that owns Gucci".

Yes forgive me. I think shes in the movie because Hubby owns it

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. Jared Leto's performance seemed too much gimmicky. The fact they thought those prosthetics would be able to come across as non costume like is a confusing point as well. His whole character was an entire MESS. 

They could have gotten a Danny Devitto or something to play that type of role PERFECTLY with a tiny bit of touching up to make him look not as old as he is or if they thought he was too old they could have gotten someone else. Point is...they really did not need to make an entire prosthetic costume...there are tons of actos that resemble that look and could have owned it. Jared was overperforming because he low key knew the costume is ridiculous. 

Felt like a stage performance not a big screen performance (and what I mean by that is that stage performers exaggerate their actions because they are on stage and want even ppl in the back to understand the body language...movie actors dont need to do that yet Jared was doing it...it felt like a parody). 

Stephen

Lol I loved his performance. And Pacino's. I loved their scene together after Aldo is released from prison.

Tbh only Adam left something to be desired for me.

LilyLark
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Actually I think Al Pacino was the best in the movie, along Gaga. 

Yeah I low key think Al should get a best supporting nomination.

IDK, Tom is absolutely entitled to his opinion-although I noticed a lot of the media definitely twisted his words around for clickbait. But it is kind of ironic and ballsy that he's commenting on the Gucci fam considering IRL he basically back stabbed Maurizio and so on.

FATCAT
2 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Actually I think Al Pacino was the best in the movie, along Gaga. 

His critique is more aimed at the lack of realism, not their performance. I also think Pacino was great.

Purr more, hiss less.

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, Healed My Heart said:

I get that! For me, I enjoyed the humorous moments that felt more natural, like Adam just being cute and silly. Jared felt like he was trying too hard to me. But he got a lot of laughs at my theatre for sure!

Is it bad I'm strangely drawn to Paolo :bear: he's kinda sexy 

200.gif

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Ohhhh what was that from 

It's in the trailer where Paolo is sitting on the arm or the couch wearing the pink suit, and Gaga is wearing the white lace dress. 

tbh the movie needed to go either further into camp like leto and become a mommy dearest cult classic or become a godfather-like drama. It sits in a weird spot accomplishing neither so it's just another movie imo not bad, not incredible. Solid.

ladygagafan1234

i was watching interviews of hog for gaga and jared literally is sitting there thinking hes the star of the show. the most pretentious actor ive ever seen interviewed and he didnt even answer the questions.

Battle 4 Ur Life

he’s just a designer. Jared killed it imo.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived