💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Brooklyn Nights is one of Gaga’s best songs

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan

Regardless, does anyone know what this song is about? Gaga’s never lived in Brooklyn, even though at the VERY beginning of her career she lied about being from there, lol!

artdoll
3 hours ago, LDGA said:

it could have served as a standalone single, like The Cure. 

maybe something like this will happen for ARTPOP's 10th anniversary, a clown can dream :air:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

Regardless, does anyone know what this song is about? Gaga’s never lived in Brooklyn, even though at the VERY beginning of her career she lied about being from there, lol!

Gaga lived on the LES, near Rivington and Stanton street, which is right near the F train ("we'll take the F by the bus"); if her bf at the time lived in BK, it would've been very easy for her to take a downtown orange line train to BK. 

side note: She's actually riding the F train in the MMVA performance of LoveGame (the stop she's at is East Broadway, which is the last Manhattan stop before crossing into BK) 

Donatellah

Yes, it's deffo one of her best and saddest songs. Recently I ended up in bad terms with a very good friendship and I listen to it when I think of them

• 1 month later...
Inferno
On 11/29/2021 at 10:57 AM, iWontBeTonight said:

i remember to listen to this a couple times a year and always have the same thought. in a way, it feels genuine in a way that gaga doesn’t usually do? maybe genuine isn’t the right word bc joanne was obviously very personal but the way the lyrics are written almost reminds me of a taylor swift song…and in a good way. it’s like the whole story is right there…it’s like watching an entire movie in your head. i would die for her to release this in HQ one day, even as just a one-off single. i swear it would be a hit too

Its that the lyrics get specific to experiences shes actually had as opposed to keeping them general in an attempt to reach larger amounts of people.

Archived