MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

news

House of Gucci debuts at #1 in UK-Ireland Box Office

Sorceress

Featured Posts

Rahrahbitchson

Cmon monsters we still have to defeat Encanto in other countries lets gooooo

You must not know 'bout me, i can have another you by tomorrow, so don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're IRREPLACEABLE 💋
Runway

The UK performed best on the Lady Gaga-starrer with $3.4M at a clear No. 1, in line with American Hustle and above both Knives Out and Ford V Ferrari. With $1.9M, France was the next best market landing at No. 3 on the local chart and coming in on par with A Star Is BornMexico’s $975K is also in line with A Star Is Born and is followed by Spain (likewise similar to A Star Is Bornat $795K) and Netherlands with $629K, topping A Star Is Born, Knives Out and Ford V Ferrari. Coming up are Germany and Russia this coming weekend while Australia, Japan and Korea go in January.

smash smash smash :applause:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 6
Gabi001
1 minute ago, Runway said:

The UK performed best on the Lady Gaga-starrer with $3.4M at a clear No. 1, in line with American Hustle and above both Knives Out and Ford V Ferrari. With $1.9M, France was the next best market landing at No. 3 on the local chart and coming in on par with A Star Is BornMexico’s $975K is also in line with A Star Is Born and is followed by Spain (likewise similar to A Star Is Bornat $795K) and Netherlands with $629K, topping A Star Is Born, Knives Out and Ford V Ferrari. Coming up are Germany and Russia this coming weekend while Australia, Japan and Korea go in January.

smash smash smash :applause:

Europe and Latine America again proving that they have taste :legend:

I'm not having fun tonight.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1