Sorcerer

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

She’s really had the U.K./Ireland by our throats since 2018

3 top ten singles (2 #1s) 

stupid love and rain on me among the most played radio songs of 2020

2 box office smashes 

:golfclap:

I'm seeing the movie on Friday and I really can't wait! 

I remember when the film finished filming and people would say they would be lucky if it gained any hype/attention and here it is smashing.

6 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

The US flops again

mariah carey hello GIF

Not really, Gucci is the biggest grossing drama hit in the US since the pandemic began. Basically in 5 days Gucci has grossed more than all the drama movies entire run.  

LilyLark
2 hours ago, Glojuice said:

Not really, Gucci is the biggest grossing drama hit in the US since the pandemic began. Basically in 5 days Gucci has grossed more than all the drama movies entire run.  

Gucci earned more in two days than Last Duel did in its entire run lol.

freebit

The UK really likes her. :bradley:

Kind of wish I could be there right now, seeing Gaga's Vogue on the newstands and living in a country where ASIB and HoG went #1 (and also universal healthcare :bear:). 

On 11/29/2021 at 1:29 PM, Mirrion Rizzons said:

She’s really had the U.K./Ireland by our throats since 2018

3 top ten singles (2 #1s) 

stupid love and rain on me among the most played radio songs of 2020

2 box office smashes 

:golfclap:

I'm so surprised she always gets snubbed at the BRITs because her music does so well, and her projects in general always seem to do better over there then in her home country. 

55 minutes ago, freebit said:

The UK really likes her. :bradley:

Kind of wish I could be there right now, seeing Gaga's Vogue on the newstands and living in a country where ASIB and HoG went #1 (and also universal healthcare :bear:). 

I'm so surprised she always gets snubbed at the BRITs because her music does so well, and her projects in general always seem to do better over there then in her home country. 

BRITs is a joke now... I mean they awarded Taylor Swift Global Icon Award this year. But does Taylor really have that kind of star power in the UK though? 

LilyLark
37 minutes ago, Arloway said:

BRITs is a joke now... I mean they awarded Taylor Swift Global Icon Award this year. But does Taylor really have that kind of star power in the UK though? 

She's a major global star, but it is kind of...weird. Adele, Dua, arguably even Kylie do better in the UK. I was shocked tbh that her version of Red or Fearless, which just squashed everything else in the US, debuted fairly low in the top 10 on the UK charts.

Archived