💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ari Lennox arrested in Amsterdam, her management apologises

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

American R&B singer Ari Lennox was arrested at Amsterdam Schiphol airport on Monday for disturbing public order, Dutch military police said, after she had accused airline staff of racial discrimination.

Dutch military police, who are responsible for security at Schiphol airport, said Lennox was held because of her aggressive behaviour towards an airline official, and for being drunk in public.

"Our unit found a woman full of emotions, that wouldn't calm down," spokesman Robert van Kapel said. "That's why she had to be taken into custody." source

Ari Lennox had accused "Amsterdam security" of hating Black people on her Twitter account.

A KLM spokesperson confirmed Lennox was involved in “an argument that took place about checking her identity.” The airline said that the woman refused to show her proper documents. “When the employee confronted her about this, [Lennox] drew the wrong conclusions.”

The military branch tasked with policing the airport said Lennox was arrested for her behavior, and for being intoxicated. “She refused to calm down,” a spokesperson said. 

“Her management has since apologized to us,” KLM stated. The airline claimed Lennox was going to release another statement about the incident.

Record company Universal Music added: “Ari Lennox’s management apologises for her behaviour. She can’t do that herself, as she’s still in custody. But later tonight she will also make a statement.
source source source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Is it racial profile or is it not? That's what we don't know. Cus u can say Ive been profiled whenever they go inspect my luggage, but they do that to everyone

sometimes it's just like....can security/police just let it go? If someone is highly emotional over YOU just let them leave. What is detaining them gonna help?

chromatic puzea
2 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

sometimes it's just like....can security/police just let it go? If someone is highly emotional over YOU just let them leave. What is detaining them gonna help?

well then any criminal would just put up that act on purpose to evade the police

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

1 minute ago, chromatic puzea said:

well then any criminal would just put up that act on purpose to evade the police

that doesn't make any sense, like there's not crime described in this post, besides being upset at security. lol. 

bionic
8 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

that doesn't make any sense, like there's not crime described in this post, besides being upset at security. lol. 

Dutch military police, who are responsible for security at Schiphol airport, said Lennox was held because of her aggressive behaviour towards an airline official, and for being drunk in public.

Are these not crimes? Usually the rules for behavior in airports are A LOT more strict than out in the public.

buy bionic

41 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

Uh no? And especially not in a plane or an airport :triggered: 

They are specific places where rules HAVE to be 10 times harder than usual because or terrorism and because even the smallest thing can cause a huge drama and for good reasons 

Head Empty
37 minutes ago, dojo said:

isn't security very lax in amsterdan? is like pot wonderland

Not at Schiphol Airport though :laughga:. It's probably the most heavily policed place in the country.

And drug legislation is a whole other thing.

Like sorry but the last place you lose your temper or get testy with people is the airport. You will never win. Dumb. 

Roseblud Kisses

Schipol serves 21 million passengers a year including hundreds of thousands of black people from all continents, yet why only you have a problem with airport security? Gurl maybe it's you :bear:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

RAMROD

Gworlll.., I really thot I read Annie Lennox. Well, I'm sorry.

36-F14612-2495-4749-A930-5-AD2477053-BC.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Stupid Oreo

believe me it is her fault, they don’t just arrest you in the netherlands :bear:

and racism is a thing but our police officers aren’t anything like the american ones

• Teletubby changed the title to Ari Lennox arrested in Amsterdam, her management apologises

Archived