💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Variety raves that Gaga is first real singer/movie star since Cher and Babs

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, Arloway said:

I respect Gaga's talent but let's be honest and all agree that Taylor Swift is THE BIGGEST STAR OF ALL TIME... She is now certified the greatest musician of all time, and it's only a matter of time for her to become the greatest actress as well. Her success in Cats is incredible, and no one - Gaga, Barbra or Cher can compare with that. Although the film is only a mild success but her performance surpasses almost every professional actor in Hollywood... 

Oh and also Taylor received a $100 million paycheck just for a short appearance. I don't think Gaga earns anything from her movies other than some sponsorship

Watch Taylor use her millions to recreate “Cats, Taylor’s Version”. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
3 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

God please no

đŸ–€

Just A Holy Fool
5 hours ago, Arloway said:

I respect Gaga's talent but let's be honest and all agree that Taylor Swift is THE BIGGEST STAR OF ALL TIME... She is now certified the greatest musician of all time, and it's only a matter of time for her to become the greatest actress as well. Her success in Cats is incredible, and no one - Gaga, Barbra or Cher can compare with that. Although the film is only a mild success but her performance surpasses almost every professional actor in Hollywood... 

Oh and also Taylor received a $100 million paycheck just for a short appearance. I don't think Gaga earns anything from her movies other than some sponsorship

Oh sweet-tea

There is being a stan and then there is being delusional. 

CyanDante
5 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

She probably already has one, "in the vault". :billie:

I'm not very good with Social MediaᔀáŽč

Guillaume Hamon
On 11/29/2021 at 8:23 PM, ChicaSkas said:

Like Pawsdown? :huh:

I saw a post from a guy following pawsdown complaining about her huge success while blasting her and I swear it's the new "somehow she's always there and I can't stand it". đŸ€Ł

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I saw a post from a guy following pawsdown complaining about her huge success while blasting her and I swear it's the new "somehow she's always there and I can't stand it". đŸ€Ł

Awww a woman existing and thriving brothers him 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Arizonadream777
11 hours ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

Oh sweet-tea

There is being a stan and then there is being delusional. 

Word!

Guillaume Hamon
3 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

He was so deep in hate I felt sorry for him tbh.

monstertoronto
49 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

He was so deep in hate I felt sorry for him tbh.

It’s so perplexing to me how people can get so immersed in hate.  I love a lot of artists but I don’t actively hate any of them. It’s fun to stan but it doesn’t sound fun to spread hate. 

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

It’s so perplexing to me how people can get so immersed in hate.  I love a lot of artists but I don’t actively hate any of them. It’s fun to stan but it doesn’t sound fun to spread hate. 

Tbh I was hating on some artists when I was younger, it's really about jealousy.

When you accept that you will probably not get what they have you strangely stop feeling the need to diminish them lol.

monstertoronto
18 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Tbh I was hating on some artists when I was younger, it's really about jealousy.

When you accept that you will probably not get what they have you strangely stop feeling the need to diminish them lol.

That’s really good insight! Glad you don’t feel the need to hate anymore!  

monstertoronto
On 12/1/2021 at 10:24 AM, ChicaSkas said:

It’s such a larger problem too. Like all the toxic male Star Wars fans who bullied Kelly Marie Tran so relentlessly she has to get off social media and felt terrorized and depressed. Just for daring to be an active lead in a Star Wars movie. Same for the female Ghostbusters remake which was hit with a ride of 1 star reviews even before it had been released by manbabies complaining that it would ruin their childhoods.  

Archived