💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Variety raves that Gaga is first real singer/movie star since Cher and Babs

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

jimmytimestep
38 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Remember the golden rule that every artist shines in their own light, their own talents and colors. 

Madonna has her own legacy with such films as Evita, D*ck Tracy & Swept Away. She's not a bad actress. And her musical catalog from the late 1970s to the present day is formidable and epic, she inspired millions. She has her lane and her own unique light. 

Gaga has her own lane, her destiny as well, and neither one will ever be exactly the same or should be compared because each artist means something different to each generation. The striking and amazing thing about both women is both are trailblazing 3rd generation Italian Americans.

Ciccione

Germanotta

The future , past, and present of pop is Italian. 

:chefskiss:

PS:

An honorable Italian mention on the West coast instead of East would be one Gwen Renee Stefani , as well. 

Post of the year tbh

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

Its true. My movie theatre was packed when i saw it last night. People of all ages. First time seeing that crowd since pandemic started and Gaga seems to be the main drive for it :heart:

Bradley
1 hour ago, MADDONNA said:

Thank god M didint make it in the movies or we would never got her music catalog as it is!

And tours to!

Thats what Gaga didnt achieve jet! With tours probably never will!

You see movie ones or twice, but music is something that you allways come back!

Giving me

giphy.gif

energy.

Ugh I feel so proud reading this article, we really chose to Stan the right woman :giveup: everything they said is so true. I haven’t seen a theater so packed since 2019, and there were people of all ages! Groups of teenage girls, older couples, lots of families. My best friend even texted me and said how “ the mixed reviews don’t matter bc this is the only movie people are wanting to see right now anyways”. My dad doesn’t even like gaga and he came to see it and loved it.

monstertoronto
11 minutes ago, Nite said:

No regrets stanning Gaga ever :wub: 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47hr8ly79yhw2gfbl5ab

That article reads like Owen is one of us :huntyga:

I know, I feel like I could have written this article. He def seems like a monster, if not before, he is now! 

The concept of 'icon' is something that transcends being artistically/technically gifted, or having sales success. 

An 'Icon' is a popular character who becomes the personification of the era in which he or she lives and works, and in this sense, is immortal.

Marlene Dietrich, Marilyn Monroe, Cher, Madonna, Britney and Gaga (to name but a few) are in a category of their own: they were successful, then they were a little less so, other actresses or singers came along and sold more than them, but their status in the history of popular culture is untouchable, and a second or third place in the charts will never undermine it.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Moonlight on Water
3 hours ago, papergangster said:

Does anyone know how much Gaga was paid for HoG role? 

enough to adopt me

she/her

RAMROD

A good start. Hope she goes beyond next. :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MadreMonster

I’m so glad she has such good reviews of her acting with just two movies. Her dedication to the work shows in her performances - can’t wait to see her other roles in the future!

Music and Movies?! I hope she does another TV show too :vegas: I’d love to see her in something like Succession or Westworld!

FFXIV WhiteMage
5 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

PS:

An honorable Italian mention on the West coast instead of East would be one Gwen Renee Stefani , as well. 

You forgot Ariana Starbucks :giggle:

Archived