event

One Last Time: An Evening with Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga

SamanthaC

Featured Posts

This is soooo incredible to seee. The 60 minutes preview was nice but to actually see the way Tony is lighting up, like wow!!!! You can't tell that he's ill.

The Internet is a toilet
  • Like 1
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SamanthaC

• TylerBR97

• VoldeLorde2

• Dtwmjb12

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ohhh they are so winning Album of the Year 

I never entered any of these one last time topics because I thought you guys were talking about Ariana Grande. OMG

One Last Time will be starting soon! It will be aired on CBS and Paramount+ at 8pm EST/1am GMT. Use this thread to discuss. (Yes I'm aware this is an old gif.)

SamanthaC
1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

Not edited! Those soaring vocals at the end after she had the interaction with the drummer were literally exactly the same live. I remember thinking, how does this sound so good and euphoric :pray:

She sounded just as amazing in Vegas. I can't imagine what it was like being at this concert live. I'm just thankful I was able to go to Vegas and see that show.

she/her/hers
  • Love 3
TylerBR97
3 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Not edited! Those soaring vocals at the end after she had the interaction with the drummer were literally exactly the same live. I remember thinking, how does this sound so good and euphoric :pray:

Then that is amazing. She sounds phenomenal. She was a lot more candid with this version so it’s harder to compare with Sinatra 100th one but I’d say they are at the same level 

Edited by TylerBR97
REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/
  • Love 1
HuffsAhoy

Good God Tony sounds grand!!! Please I hope we get a full release soon!

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
joannethenight
7 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

don’t take this as shade, just genuinely curious. She sounds really good and her New York, New York just now was terrific!!! I’m JUST curious- for anyone that was at the show, does this sound edited at all?

I remember someone from the audience said New York New York performance is even better than the 2015 one

🌹
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
TylerBR97

THE WAY EVERY HAIR ON MY BODY IS ERECT FROM FLY ME TO THE MOON. WOW

REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

One more Tony solo song then the duo does 3 songs to close it out

I wish we could have a backstage camera on Gaga as she's watching Tony

The Internet is a toilet
  • Love 1