💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

One Last Time: An Evening with Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

This is soooo incredible to seee. The 60 minutes preview was nice but to actually see the way Tony is lighting up, like wow!!!! You can't tell that he's ill.

The Internet is a toilet

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

Not edited! Those soaring vocals at the end after she had the interaction with the drummer were literally exactly the same live. I remember thinking, how does this sound so good and euphoric :pray:

She sounded just as amazing in Vegas. I can't imagine what it was like being at this concert live. I'm just thankful I was able to go to Vegas and see that show.

she/her/hers

Lextyr97
3 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Not edited! Those soaring vocals at the end after she had the interaction with the drummer were literally exactly the same live. I remember thinking, how does this sound so good and euphoric :pray:

Then that is amazing. She sounds phenomenal. She was a lot more candid with this version so it’s harder to compare with Sinatra 100th one but I’d say they are at the same level 

Listening to Tony's set is like listening to the Cheek 2 Cheek Tour again. He doesn't miss a beat at all.

The Internet is a toilet

HuffsAhoy

Good God Tony sounds grand!!! Please I hope we get a full release soon!

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

joannethenight
7 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

don’t take this as shade, just genuinely curious. She sounds really good and her New York, New York just now was terrific!!! I’m JUST curious- for anyone that was at the show, does this sound edited at all?

I remember someone from the audience said New York New York performance is even better than the 2015 one

🌹

One more Tony solo song then the duo does 3 songs to close it out

I wish we could have a backstage camera on Gaga as she's watching Tony

The Internet is a toilet

Archived