💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Army says COVID protocols were broken at BTS concert

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Many of BTS fans felt COVID protocols were being broken at the SoFi Stadium ahead of a big BTS concert even though the venue refutes that.

The Korean pop band performed Saturday at the arena in L.A., and as the gates opened for ticketholders some say they saw laxed screenings by security and other personnel, which they believe also meant vaccination cards weren't being checked or enforced. source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Chromatography

the vaccination card thing is eh, i kind of expected that for big venues but not checking bags? that could be super dangerous

Robo Ga

Especially in light of astroworld there is absolutely no excuse for this. Hope they get dragged by local media and forced into action

🤖⚡️

Not even checking TICKETS?? or bags?? wtf are they even there for lol the imagery of security despite providing none.

Franch Toast

Not SoFi stadium, but when I went to Gwen's Vegas residency, I was surprised that Zappos Theater security check our vaccine cards but not our IDs, which meant you could easily use someone else's card, and they'd never know. At least they did search our bags though and send us through metal detectors. 

She/Her/Hers

That’s not surprising, the same thing has been happening at other concerts. Also people using fake vaccination cards. That kinda makes me want to hold off on live events right now, I’m vaccinated but I still don’t want someone with Covid breathing all up on me. 🤢

ChicaSkas

This is as dangerous as Astroworld.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

Not SoFi stadium, but when I went to Gwen's Vegas residency, I was surprised that Zappos Theater security check our vaccine cards but not our IDs, which meant you could easily use someone else's card, and they'd never know. At least they did search our bags though and send us through metal detectors. 

This won't stop me smuggling in recording equipment :nick: hopefully

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ItWasntLaauv

I could understand the relaxed attitude with COVID vaccination checks, especially with California doing really well in comparison with other places COVID wise, but not checking bags?? No excuse for that at all!

tylertremallose
3 hours ago, weed said:

Not even checking TICKETS?? or bags?? wtf are they even there for lol the imagery of security despite providing none.

ive been to dozens of shows where tickets are checked after security, cuz sometimes the ticket booth is after security checks if you want to buy on site. 

TheOriginalOne
1 hour ago, Chic said:

I thought this was about the actual army :yennefer:

Same! I was like, “Damn are they recruiting at BTS concerts now????” :air:

7 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Same! I was like, “Damn are they recruiting at BTS concerts now????” :air:

Same.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Christopher Rolas

lazy-ass mf they didn't even check for the tickets xD 

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

Archived