Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A reminder to Little Monsters

QUEENH

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan
17 hours ago, tappy3 said:

There were Grammy performance, MTV movie & TV awards, NYC pride parade, and Enigma announcement. She did enough.  

Dude, the Grammy performance was BEFORE she cancelled the Joanne World Tour, not after. Gaga made some public appearances in the gap between the end of the JWT and the beginning of ASIB, so what? She did the same thing with the BTWB and ARTPOP. She did not commercially release any new music during either gap, and that’s what really matters because she is first and foremost a singer. In fact, her longest gap without releasing any new music (either commercially or just on the internet for the fans) was between ASIB & Chromatica.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VoldeLorde2
18 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

Gap between JWT & ASIB says hola 🙋🏼‍♂️

I felt more fed during 2018 than 2020, I'll be honest. Though, maybe I paid more attention to her during that time, idk. 

49 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Dude, the Grammy performance was BEFORE she cancelled the Joanne World Tour, not after. Gaga made some public appearances in the gap between the end of the JWT and the beginning of ASIB, so what? She did the same thing with the BTWB and ARTPOP. She did not commercially release any new music during either gap, and that’s what really matters because she is first and foremost a singer. In fact, her longest gap without releasing any new music (either commercially or just on the internet for the fans) was between ASIB & Chromatica.

Gaga's mental and physical health is what that matters, which is why JWT was cancelled. Just because being a singer is her first priority doesn't mean she should release music constantly. She can release music whenever she wants. Try to be more thoughtful, little complainer.

TheSlash

Me: *pretends the PR wasteland after Chromatica didn't exist* YAAAAAS, we love a queen constantly feeding us :firega:  :diane: 

Giving Big Brother GIF

Ew, David!

2 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

Dude, the Grammy performance was BEFORE she cancelled the Joanne World Tour, not after. Gaga made some public appearances in the gap between the end of the JWT and the beginning of ASIB, so what? 

Dude. Mental illness is real. Gaga had a PSYCHOTIC BREAK and was hospitalized in July 2017. She cut her tour short in Jan 2018 for health reasons.

After the JWT she became clinically DEPRESSED. She sat on her porch all day, crying and chain-smoking. She was afraid to leave the house.

Gaga said she thought about SUICIDE every day - and had to be watched for a couple years in case she tried to hurt herself. 

Making Chromatica was her therapy. She'd have PANIC ATTACKS and had to leave the studio. She takes olanzapine, an antipsychotic ("911").

"[Gaga] had to relive everything she was talking about in the song with every take. She WORE A WIG to the studio that day, hoping it would make it a little bit easier to feel like someone else," BloodPop explained. "We had it almost pitch-black in the studio. I wish everyone could see what I saw because she really fought for each and everyone of these songs to put her whole self into it, at any cost."

Listen to 911, Replay and Fun Tonight. And PLASTIC DOLL. 😏

she/her/hers

2 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

In fact, her longest gap without releasing any new music (either commercially or just on the internet for the fans) was between ASIB & Chromatica.

"I am aware, I am a PLASTIC DOLL. Some people in the world believe I belong to them in a box to play with. It hurts." - Lady Gaga on the meaning of "Plastic Doll"

Gaga is nothing but a plastic doll to some people, but she is human. 

She has mental health issues. She needs a break once in a while. Just like you and me. 

You made it sound like she took 6 YEARS off like Adele and Rihanna. 

And yes, she can take a break from music like Ariana. She can release 8 jazz albums in a row. She can do whatever she wants!

As Cardi B put it, "You don't dictate people's action." 🙂

she/her/hers

AJRocketMan
2 hours ago, Sunny21 said:

Dude. Mental illness is real. Gaga had a PSYCHOTIC BREAK and was hospitalized in July 2017. She cut her tour short in Jan 2018 for health reasons.

After the JWT she became clinically DEPRESSED. She sat on her porch all day, crying and chain-smoking. She was afraid to leave the house.

Gaga said she thought about SUICIDE every day - and had to be watched for a couple years in case she tried to hurt herself. 

Making Chromatica was her therapy. She'd have PANIC ATTACKS and had to leave the studio. She takes olanzapine, an antipsychotic ("911").

"[Gaga] had to relive everything she was talking about in the song with every take. She WORE A WIG to the studio that day, hoping it would make it a little bit easier to feel like someone else," BloodPop explained. "We had it almost pitch-black in the studio. I wish everyone could see what I saw because she really fought for each and everyone of these songs to put her whole self into it, at any cost."

Listen to 911, Replay and Fun Tonight. And PLASTIC DOLL. 😏

Yes, I know all of those things happened to her. I was simply stating that the gap between the end of the Born This Way Ball and the beginning of ARTPOP was not the longest without any activity from her, but even if it had been, so what? She was recovering from a broken hip that time. Complaining about blackouts should never be an issue if you have plenty of other artists to listen to.

I was not demanding more from her otherwise and I have no problem with longer gaps between promotional periods. In regards to your second response to me, you are clearly putting words in my mouth that were never there. I NEVER implied that I was unsatisfied with Gaga’s output in her 2018 break. You and everyone (@tappy3 and @HuffsAhoy) else made it seem like what I said was shade against her when I never even implied that it was. Merely stating a fact is not equivalent to holding a grudge against someone I don’t even know for stepping back from the spotlight.

5 hours ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

I felt more fed during 2018 than 2020, I'll be honest. Though, maybe I paid more attention to her during that time, idk. 

Well she put out an entire album, if that wasn't good enough for you then that's your problem, not hers. 

VoldeLorde2
2 hours ago, QUEENH said:

Well she put out an entire album, if that wasn't good enough for you then that's your problem, not hers. 

I didn’t say it wasn’t enough, I just felt Gaga had a bigger presence during 2018 than 2020. I found new interests around mid-2019 anyway, so I wasn’t paying Gags  much attention by 2020.

Though, now that JazzGa and House of Gucci are happening, I feel I’m back to my full form :vegas:

5 hours ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

I didn’t say it wasn’t enough, I just felt Gaga had a bigger presence during 2018 than 2020. I found new interests around mid-2019 anyway, so I wasn’t paying Gags  much attention by 2020.

Though, now that JazzGa and House of Gucci are happening, I feel I’m back to my full form :vegas:

You mean she took a break after winning an Oscar (and where she was in a depressive state) and then was stuck in her house like the rest of us? 

VoldeLorde2
6 hours ago, QUEENH said:

You mean she took a break after winning an Oscar (and where she was in a depressive state) and then was stuck in her house like the rest of us? 

I’m in no way saying it’s her fault for ME taking a break from stanning and living for her every second of every day. I found new interests and decided to put my attention on them. that’s on ME

stop looking for a fight, dude.

Archived