Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A reminder to Little Monsters

QUEENH

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy
2 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Ok THE REACH

I really enjoyed her performance but many of us fell in love with her as a musician, so I would quantify "being fed" with lots of music and visuals.

But yeah I loved her and the movie.

No one cares how you became a fan. The facts are that she has consistently served since 2013. Your lack of taste and support doesn't discount that :whitney:

6 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Gap between JWT & ASIB says hola 🙋🏼‍♂️

We had the 2018 Grammy performance and the Elton John Your Song tribute performance, nice try though sweetie 😘 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flyaway

Well, you can say what u want, but Gaga's one of the most active and creative artists out there. This year alone we had some good content when it comes to music and film. 

We should be grateful for so much joy and so many great moments. 

PartySick

I just wish fans would understand the difference between "doing nothing" and "doing something you have no interest in".

The lady hasn't taken a proper break since her hip was busted :giveup: even the post-Chromatica covid "blackout" gave us a charity special, music videos, appearances, the VMAs, BTW10, and DOC before moving on to L4S and Gucci.

🖤

17 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

There were Grammy performance, MTV movie & TV awards, NYC pride parade, and Enigma announcement. She did enough.  

Mother of Puppies

I guess I’m one of the few monsters who’s just as excited about her movie career as about her music. 
(maybe even a bit more, but that’s cuz I’ve always been a huge fan of movies and good actors)

The first person I ever adored and was a super hardcore fan of was Johnny Depp. I got almost all of his movies on DVD (at least all the older ones until 2008) 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

BlingNotTheMusic
31 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

No one cares how you became a fan. The facts are that she has consistently served since 2013. Your lack of taste and support doesn't discount that :whitney:

We had the 2018 Grammy performance and the Elton John Your Song tribute performance, nice try though sweetie 😘 

You cared enough to quote me and spend time on a "clap back". Spread kindness luv ✌️ 

EDIT: Also did you not read where I said I loved her and the movie. My bank account disagrees with your claim of lack of support :zilla:

Dr Fudge

My boyfriend doesn’t understand my obsession with this woman when it’s as clear as day- we’re watching the birth of a legend in real time. She’ll be remembered as an Elvis or Michael Jackson.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

StressedOut

I tell people all the time they should just get on the bandwagon as soon as they can, we're still going to be talking about gaga 20 years from now lol

HuffsAhoy
22 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

My boyfriend doesn’t understand my obsession with this woman when it’s as clear as day- we’re watching the birth of a legend in real time. She’ll be remembered as an Elvis or Michael Jackson.

My husband is the same way!! He respects her talent but doesn't understand the love I have for her. But its hard to explain why I love her so much. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Stephen
1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

AND Joanne (piano version) released plus the music video for it.

Plus Gaga Five Foot Two came out towards the end of JWT.

AJRocketMan
1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

The Grammy performance was before the cancellation of the Joanne World Tour and the Your Song performance was recorded before it as well. Also, the gap between the end of JWT and the release of the first proper trailer (not teaser) was just about 6 months). She’s gone longer gaps without releasing new music or content than between BTWB and Applause. She also gave us a few photoshoots, a national anthem performance, and a jazz performance with Tony Bennet, all back in June/July of 2013.

badfaith
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I just wish fans would understand the difference between "doing nothing" and "doing something you have no interest in".

The lady hasn't taken a proper break since her hip was busted :giveup: even the post-Chromatica covid "blackout" gave us a charity special, music videos, appearances, the VMAs, BTW10, and DOC before moving on to L4S and Gucci.

LMs need to understand this distinction, especially the loud LMs with a big reach, cause some of the things they say or tweet do influence a lot of people.

1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I guess I’m one of the few monsters who’s just as excited about her movie career as about her music. 
(maybe even a bit more, but that’s cuz I’ve always been a huge fan of movies and good actors)

The first person I ever adored and was a super hardcore fan of was Johnny Depp. I got almost all of his movies on DVD (at least all the older ones until 2008) 

I am too because she’s actually a great actress. If she wasn’t good maybe I’d be like no thanks go back to music, but her acting career has been so satisfying to watch grow! :flutter: She’s multitalented, so why wouldn’t we wanna see more of that.

9 hours ago, QUEENH said:

Thing I don't get is even if you're not into make up and Haus Labs doesn't interest you.. Why get mad about it? Or the partnerships she does?

Not mad about it personally, but attaching yourself to ad deals or cash grab product lines does run the risk of tarnishing a creative body of work.

At a certain size/reach/stage of legacy (unless it's a purposeful nod to an audience) I do feel like artists make a conscious decision to reject endorsements that don't align perfectly (e.g: Tudor? Dom P?)

DoremonLove

Im still so thankful to my lazy surfing through useless x factor videos tht i discovered lady gaga. I love her so much:fatcat:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived