opinion

A reminder to Little Monsters

QUEENH

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy

He's right though. We are truly lucky to stan a woman like Lady Gaga, who is a chameleon on stage, screen, and in other ventures. True I may not give 100% unwavering support to all her endeavors (Haus Labs for example), but there is no denying that she gives it her all with every project she takes on. How anyone could say that she doesn't love her fans or that's she's a lazy shell of her former self, I'll never understand. There hasn't been a time since the blackout between the end of the Born This Way Ball and ARPTOP that we haven't been FED. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

I actually agree with him. But we are different people and like different stuff. But honestly I'm always entertained by her in the different ventures she persues.

Cello

He's right. She always serves quality, she puts her whole self into her work and it shows. I'm proud to be a fan of Gaga, the living legend :legend:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Thing I don't get is even if you're not into make up and Haus Labs doesn't interest you.. Why get mad about it? Or the partnerships she does? Why not just be happy for her and get on with your day. I just wish the fandom was a nicer to her. 

BlingNotTheMusic

Ok THE REACH

I really enjoyed her performance but many of us fell in love with her as a musician, so I would quantify "being fed" with lots of music and visuals.

But yeah I loved her and the movie.

24 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Ok THE REACH

I really enjoyed her performance but many of us fell in love with her as a musician, so I would quantify "being fed" with lots of music and visuals.

But yeah I loved her and the movie.

She released a full length dance album just last year. The way y’all overreact, you make her sound like Rihanna or Adele lol 

BlingNotTheMusic
36 minutes ago, Meat said:

She released a full length dance album just last year. The way y’all overreact, you make her sound like Rihanna or Adele lol 

Not overreacting, nearly stating an opinion :huh:

BlingNotTheMusic
43 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Movie was good, but I’ll take new music over a movie any day 

Lady Gaga Good Job GIF by House of Gucci

AJRocketMan
3 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

He's right though. We are truly lucky to stan a woman like Lady Gaga, who is a chameleon on stage, screen, and in other ventures. True I may not give 100% unwavering support to all her endeavors (Haus Labs for example), but there is no denying that she gives it her all with every project she takes on. How anyone could say that she doesn't love her fans or that's she's a lazy shell of her former self, I'll never understand. There hasn't been a time since the blackout between the end of the Born This Way Ball and ARPTOP that we haven't been FED. 

Gap between JWT & ASIB says hola 🙋🏼‍♂️

Archived