💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

House of Gucci: Biggest drama opening since 2019

Meat

Featured Posts

Meanwhile, despite headlines about the Omicron virus, adults finally found their way to the cinema with United Artists Releasing-MGM’s House of Gucci building the best opening for a drama in the last two years at the box office with $14.2M over 3-days and $21.8M over 5, the last being Sony’s Little Women over Christmas 2019 ($16.7M 3-day, $29.2M 5-day).

House of Gaga :applause:

Source: https://deadline.com/2021/11/encanto-house-of-gucci-thanksgiving-box-office-weekend-summary-1234881076/

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deserved… honestly so proud of Gagas performance - I didn’t have huge expectations for the film but I’ve done and bought tickets to see it again 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

OUR GIRL IS A CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED ACTRESS, MOVIE STAR AND BOX-OFFICE SENSATION!!!

not everyone is able to achieve that. :vegas:

look-at-that-now-check-that-out.gif

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

It’s a testament to her acting skills that I’ve been a huge fan for a decade and still only saw Patrizia in the film! It was a bit harder with ASIB because she was playing a musician/performer and her mannerisms and expressions weren’t entirely unlike her own. Patrizia is a different story entirely. Well deserved.

16 minutes ago, Hebi said:

Ridley owes Gaga so much for this

She not only made the movie commercially successful, but 99% of the positive reviews exist because of her performance :applause:

"since Christmas 2019"... :oprah:

Yes, because 2020 was a major and competitive year for theatre openings! :huntyga:

But fair play to Gaga for her amazing acting, she made the movie a hit. :vegas:

Archived