Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Hellbound 지옥

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

So there is a new show on Netflix called Hellbound. It's a Korean show and is currently moving towards replacing Squid Game from the top spots on Netflix globally.

The premise is that people receive a prophecy from an angel in which they are told that they would die at a certain time and are destined for Hell. Then at that time these creatures violently kill the person and send them to hell. This is used by a religious group to benefit themselves.

hellbound-2020.png

Hellbound-still.jpg

Im on episode 3 currently. It is actually quite scary to think how easily religion can be manipulated and how gullible people are specially whenever religion or God is involved.

Watch it sisters and share your thoughts.

hellbound-scaled.jpg

The abyss stares back

RAMROD

I read some chapters of the manga it was inspired from. I haven't get to see the show yet though. If it is as good as the manga, I might check it out one of these days.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

InTheCloset
Just now, RAMROD said:

I read some chapters of the manga it was inspired from. I haven't get to see the show yet though. If it is as good as the manga, I might check it out one of these days.

i am currently watching it. and it is scaring me like just how easily you can use the name of god or religion to create mass hysteria. and how things can get evolved when fanatics get involved. like what if in future they actually push religious propaganda to drive out anyone outside the 'normality'

The abyss stares back

So I just finished this series last week. I dont think it has the same appeal as Squid Game does, but its unique in its own way. I thought it was a great watch, some scenes were extreamly drawn out, and I felt like there wasnt much explaination to the actual prophecies and why they are given out in the first place, who are those beings, and that ending.

Im still trying to understand that ending, maybe the manga has more answers? Would love to give it a read if thats the case! 

InTheCloset
Just now, Sanju said:

So I just finished this series last week. I dont think it has the same appeal as Squid Game does, but its unique in its own way. I thought it was a great watch, some scenes were extreamly drawn out, and I felt like there wasnt much explaination to the actual prophecies and why they are given out in the first place, who are those beings, and that ending.

Im still trying to understand that ending, maybe the manga has more answers? Would love to give it a read if thats the case! 

is the ending unclear? i hate such endings. i just finished episode 3 n you said there isnt much explanation about the prophecies.. is there some explanation?

The abyss stares back

5 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

is the ending unclear? i hate such endings. i just finished episode 3 n you said there isnt much explanation about the prophecies.. is there some explanation?

Omg Sorry Your thread didnt update, didnt read you were on ep 3. I dont want to give too much, so Ill keep it vague, but there isnt much about the prophecy explanation. You do see more about the consequences of these prophecies. But yeah for me at least, I was left wondering more about the orgin of it, maybe there is a clue at the end, and maybe I am just not smart enough to piece it together. You should watch it and share your thoughts on it! 

InTheCloset
3 minutes ago, Sanju said:

Omg Sorry Your thread didnt update, didnt read you were on ep 3. I dont want to give too much, so Ill keep it vague, but there isnt much about the prophecy explanation. You do see more about the consequences of these prophecies. But yeah for me at least, I was left wondering more about the orgin of it, maybe there is a clue at the end, and maybe I am just not smart enough to piece it together. You should watch it and share your thoughts on it! 

i really dislike shows that dont have a proper ending to give way to another season.:messga:

The abyss stares back

44 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

i really dislike shows that dont have a proper ending to give way to another season.:messga:

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

I get what you mean, its defintely that kind of ending sadly. But yeah it's still a nice watch at the very least :fatcat:

InTheCloset
8 minutes ago, Sanju said:

I get what you mean, its defintely that kind of ending sadly. But yeah it's still a nice watch at the very least :fatcat:

NOOOOOOOOO. im really liking it so far.. why did they have to do this:fatcat:

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset
21 hours ago, Sanju said:

ok so i just finished the series. i really liked it. and would definitely watch season 2. what i dont get is... SPOILERS  ahead

Spoiler

what i dont get is how the baby survives and how was his survival linked to the reincarnation of others that were sent to hell. maybe it was just a test from god and a pure sacrifice was needed like how the parents sacrificed themselves to save the child and didnt abandon him till the very last moment.

besides that i really liked how it is a satire. like how it shows just how easily anything can be used by people to benefit themselves using the name of god and religion. i really dont like such endings where things arent explained but it was very interesting and i would love to watch another season and i hope they answer the questions in it

The abyss stares back

Archived