💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

MPGs Masterpiece

COOOK

Featured Posts

What are the masterpieces from our MPGs? Do you consider a masterpiece an album or a specific song?

Only answer I'm 100% sure is "Someone Like You" by Adele. Is "All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)" Taylor's masterpiece?

What is Gaga's? Do you think her best is still to come?

Ororo Munroe

Bad Romance is a masterpiece, that's it. that's the fact. no need to talk about it.

i think All Too Well is a masterpiece imo. i love this song so much, it's so raw and honest. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

OMonster

I think ATW (10 Minute Version) is Taylor's magnum opus, yes.

Bad Romance is obviously Gaga's and I think Venus is up there, too.

And I wish I didn't think this but I'd say that Gaga's musical creativity has probably 'peaked'. She could rediscover her passion but she doesn't seem to want to push herself as much anymore, which I totally understand. 

subtext / fantasy

FFXIV WhiteMage

Taylor - Blank Space

Ariana - God is a woman

Dua - Levitating

Rihanna - Umbrella

Katy - The one that got away

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Katy - The one that got away

people really don't appreciate this song enough! such a great track, i wish it hit number one in USA. 

FFXIV WhiteMage
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I think ATW (10 Minute Version) is Taylor's magnum opus, yes.

Bad Romance is obviously Gaga's and I think Venus is up there, too.

And I wish I didn't think this but I'd say that Gaga's musical creativity has probably 'peaked'. She could rediscover her passion but she doesn't seem to want to push herself as much anymore, which I totally understand. 

I think it's because she wants to polish another facet of her talentry which is acting :firega:

Mother of Puppies

Yeah I agree "Bad Romance" was a cultural reset. I remember that the "rah rah" part was stuck in my head for weeks! :selena:

Katy has had so many great songs... it's hard to pick one... for me it has always been "Hot n Cold" because that's what made me super fan at the time.

So probably "Roar" or "California Girls" or "Dark Horse" not sure - Teenage Dream? TGIF?

Or "I kissed A Girl"

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Bad Romance is super great but I never understood why it was #1 on so many people's lists :selena: But I have a question... Had Bad Romance never been released, would Judas be the song everybody considers to be Gaga's best?

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, Dead body said:

Bad Romance is super great but I never understood why it was #1 on so many people's lists :selena: But I have a question... Had Bad Romance never been released, would Judas be the song everybody considers to be Gaga's best?

Judas is far from Gaga's best imo... especially when Marry The Night and TEOG are there. 

6 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Yeah I agree "Bad Romance" was a cultural reset. I remember that the "rah rah" part was stuck in my head for weeks! :selena:

Katy has had so many great songs... it's hard to pick one... for me it has always been "Hot n Cold" because that's what made me super fan at the time.

So probably "Roar" or "California Girls" or "Dark Horse" not sure - Teenage Dream? TGIF?

Or "I kissed A Girl"

Katy's Peacock is ha best song periodT :whitney:

jk jk

Mother of Puppies
4 minutes ago, Dead body said:

Cuz BR is just a great song from start to beginning...

Judas was never on my favorite list for some reason. I like it, but I don't love it. There are soooooo many other Gaga songs I prefer like "Heavy Metal Lover", Marry the night, Replay, Babylon, Alice, Bloody Mary, Alejandro etc.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

There are soooooo many other Gaga songs I prefer like "Heavy Metal Lover", Marry the night, Replay, Babylon, Alice, Bloody Mary, Alejandro etc.

omg taaaaaaste :giveup:

huttont

Gaga - Bad Romance / Born This Way

Taylor - All Too Well 10 Min / Folklore

Ariana - NTLTC or GIAW

Adele - Set Fire to the Rain / 21

Beyonce - Halo / Lemonade

Rihanna - I can’t say which of her albums are masterpieces (never was a fan of Anti but I know many would disagree) she has so many crazy good songs tho

Katy - The One That Got Away / Teenage Dream

Archived