💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bebe Rexha welcomes “Me Myself & I” to the billionaires club

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Versace
8 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

he writes, produces his own songs so leave him alone.

So does Bebe which is my point and yet their success is miles apart 

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, Versace said:

So does Bebe which is my point and yet their success is miles apart 

@dimitristhe says she uses ghost writers

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

did you expect her to say that she didn't wtite it? :laughga:

Perhaps not record a video dedicated specifically to the story of writing it? :laughga:

Teletubby
Just now, weed said:

Perhaps not record a video dedicated specifically to the story of writing it? :laughga:

she needed a story to promote this song, she said this story multiple times during different interviews.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, dimitristhe said:

That song was written of a friend of mine. He will be very happy that his song is a hit. Of course Bebe got a writing credit without doing almost nothing.

ps: he is a ghost writer.

Does your mom also work at Netflix? :billie:

My opinion is Her songs are very basic, and are tik tok quality. I also find her voice very generic and unpleasant. 

dimitristhe
9 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Does your mom also work at Netflix? :billie:

No darling no! She doesn’t even know what Netflix is :ladyhaha:

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

edengowon
On 11/28/2021 at 4:49 PM, Versace said:

I respectfully disagree, she’s gotten quite the discrimination for her size and features. She even spoke up on designers not wanting to dress her for the Grammys. I’ve seen her in concert twice, barely any kids, teens or families. If she’s too commercial, she would’ve had a career trajectory and target audience similar to Katy but the reality is it’s far from. Bebe also dyed her hair blonde and changed her style to appeal to American audiences. The girl is trying to break through but at best she’s a 3 hit wonder and even for those hits she barely gets as much merit as the producers of those songs. It’s just makes me wonder why it’s 10x harder for women in music to make a name for themselves when males like Ed Sheeran do the bare minimum. 

her image is simply not that interesting. katy had this whole goofy, silly, 'just having fun' image early in her career. watch clips from any of her tours or from her part of me documentary. the problem is that bebe doesn't even have that. bebe has *no* public persona or image.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Archived