Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bebe Rexha welcomes “Me Myself & I” to the billionaires club

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Versace

Let me say this about Bebe, for some reason the industry and GP just don’t wanna give her the merit but she is truly a hit machine (lyrically and melodically). I reckon if she does more work for other artists like Sia did, she can have multiple hits under her belt. Look at The Monster by Eminem and Rihanna, that’s all her. I think something about her reads as uncommercial, which is sad cause the girl’s got hooks for days. 

edengowon
35 minutes ago, Versace said:

Let me say this about Bebe, for some reason the industry and GP just don’t wanna give her the merit but she is truly a hit machine (lyrically and melodically). I reckon if she does more work for other artists like Sia did, she can have multiple hits under her belt. Look at The Monster by Eminem and Rihanna, that’s all her. I think something about her reads as uncommercial, which is sad cause the girl’s got hooks for days. 

honestly i think her problem is that she's *too* commercial. everything about her reads 'typical blonde popstar', without any of the charisma or persona that gaga or madonna had. she's got an incredibly marketable image but it's almost so marketable that people avoid her for risk of looking *too* basic.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

dimitristhe
2 hours ago, weed said:

I'm A Mess hitting 1 billion next :vegas:

That song was written of a friend of mine. He will be very happy that his song is a hit. Of course Bebe got a writing credit without doing almost nothing.

ps: he is a ghost writer.

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, dimitristhe said:

That song was written of a friend of mine. He will be very happy that his song is a hit. Of course Bebe got a writing credit without doing almost nothing.

she wrote for other artists in the past and now she is using ghostwriters
fake-laugh-laughing.gif

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

7 minutes ago, dimitristhe said:

Really?? I feel like it would be psychotic to have made this whole thing up for a song you stole :laughga:

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, weed said:

Really?? I feel like it would be psychotic to have made this whole thing up for a song you stole :laughga:

did you expect her to say that she didn't wtite it? :laughga:

Magneto
2 hours ago, Melancholia said:

honestly i think her problem is that she's *too* commercial. everything about her reads 'typical blonde popstar', without any of the charisma or persona that gaga or madonna had. she's got an incredibly marketable image but it's almost so marketable that people avoid her for risk of looking *too* basic.

I totally agree with this. To me it feels more like the label is to blame. Before she was more alternative and her voice, writing and darkness alone would be enough to give her more edge/personality. They tried to make her more marketable, which doesn't have to be a bad thing, but it feels like they went a little overboard and this put a lot of people off and stopped taking her seriously. It's such a shame cause she's really talented

Free my mind

dimitristhe
14 minutes ago, weed said:

The song is about depression and not feeling enough and she is making up a stupid story about heartbreak.

The guy is very open about his work, I have seen screenshots, also the label have send him plagues and he was even invited at her online album release party. It’s funny watching her lying when I know the truth. :ohwell:

dimitristhe
23 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

she wrote for other artists in the past and now she is using ghostwriters
fake-laugh-laughing.gif

Did she wrote them or it was a ghost writer even back then? Hope she can wrote something though…

Versace
3 hours ago, Melancholia said:

I respectfully disagree, she’s gotten quite the discrimination for her size and features. She even spoke up on designers not wanting to dress her for the Grammys. I’ve seen her in concert twice, barely any kids, teens or families. If she’s too commercial, she would’ve had a career trajectory and target audience similar to Katy but the reality is it’s far from. Bebe also dyed her hair blonde and changed her style to appeal to American audiences. The girl is trying to break through but at best she’s a 3 hit wonder and even for those hits she barely gets as much merit as the producers of those songs. It’s just makes me wonder why it’s 10x harder for women in music to make a name for themselves when males like Ed Sheeran do the bare minimum. 

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Versace said:

Ed Sheeran do the bare minimum. 

he writes, produces his own songs so leave him alone.

Archived