💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

*Spoiler* I just can't get over this.

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
3 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Now why did you have to add that to the long list of things I didn’t like about the movie. :selena:

The movie is a masterpiece. :dom:

she/her/hers

ChicaSkas
51 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I just got back from seeing HOG for the second time.

There is a minor part of the movie that bothers me. In the Christmas scene with Patrizia and Maurizio and their daughter, Maurizio gives Patrizia a Bloomingdale's gift card.  But gift cards weren't even really a thing yet. Even imdb has this listed as an anachronism. It just bothers me that they made this mistake....it was obvious to me when I watched it the first time. I tried to think that maybe it was just that Bloomingdale's had gift cards before every other store, but I don't think that's the case.

That's all, I'm off my soapbox now.

Gaga is still amazing and the movie is still great. 

When I was a kid they called them gift certificates. Like mid 90s. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

SharkmanthaC
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

When I was a kid they called them gift certificates. Like mid 90s. 

Yes exactly. (I think we are the same age or pretty close in age?) And they were like little paper certificates, almost like a fancy check.

But in the movie she specifically says gift card and holds it up in something that looks like what our current gift cards look like. 

she/her/hers

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

Yes exactly. (I think we are the same age or pretty close in age?) And they were like little paper certificates, almost like a fancy check.

But in the movie she specifically says gift card and holds it up in something that looks like what our current gift cards look like. 

Hi from 35! 

Exactly! I remember getting a gift certificate from my aunt and uncle for Nordstrom's dept store. It was almost like a diploma or a framed certificate with fancy script that said I could spend $100 there 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, migamiga said:

she was also drinking and smoking in the scene after she said she was pregnant :koons:

Yes, I noticed this the first time I saw the movie. This really didn't become a known danger to pregnancy until the mid-70s. Alessandra was born in 1976, so while not okay by today's standards, that part is probably historically accurate. 

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

Hi from 35! 

Exactly! I remember getting a gift certificate from my aunt and uncle for Nordstrom's dept store. It was almost like a diploma or a framed certificate with fancy script that said I could spend $100 there 

I'm 36, so we grew up around the same time.

she/her/hers

RAMROD
1 hour ago, migamiga said:

she was also drinking and smoking in the scene after she said she was pregnant :koons:

I mean, There was also scenes in the Studio 54, the popular night club then, when Patrizia was 5-6 months pregnant. This scenes was cut tho.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

I mean, There was also scenes in the Studio 54, the popular night club then, when Patrizia was 5-6 months pregnant. This scenes was cut tho.

Let’s hope this is included in the extended cut. 

she/her/hers

Archived