💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ed Sheeran launches his own clothing brand

Teletubby

Featured Posts

moonsago
3 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

It’s great to see him doing something like this to help the environment!

Yeah... except this is fast fashion and all the stock that he’s not gonna sell will end up somewhere in Asia or Africa furthering polution and climate change. I am sure his intention is good, and I am not against celebrities having a brand but I just hope he is aware of how the fast fashion industry works, including it’s dark side and will try to be as responsible as possible. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
45 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

what does this mean?

Greenwashing is when companies use the whole "we're eco-friendly and sustainable!" thing to generate interest in their products by people who want to feel good morally when they buy their stuff...like an Ed Sheeran T-shirt :huntyga:

Truth is, most companies that claim they do this don't actually follow through. And even if they do, "planting a tree for every purchase" almost never offsets the amount of pollution that comes with manufacturing and transporting the crap they're selling.

🖤

Chris Thomason
6 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Basic as hell

Did anyone expect anything more? It's Ed Sheeran we're talking about XD

2School4Cool
49 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Yeah... except this is fast fashion and all the stock that he’s not gonna sell will end up somewhere in Asia or Africa furthering polution and climate change. I am sure his intention is good, and I am not against celebrities having a brand but I just hope he is aware of how the fast fashion industry works, including it’s dark side and will try to be as responsible as possible. 

I can’t speak to the production of the clothes, what he’ll do with the money, etc. so who knows, but I just read that his wife studied sustainable business recently as a post-graduate course and is involved in other sustainability projects, so I would hope that is a good sign. Either way like you said, I’m sure his intentions are good.

See The Best In Everyone

RAMROD

This is giving me Von Dutch teas except blander :toofunny:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

artdoll
8 hours ago, Oriane said:

Unlike, for example, companies that put a rainbow version of their logo during Pride Month and do absolutely nothing else

and those same companies don't even change their logo world wide, only in places where it's popular to support us because they don't want to lose money :wtf:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

moonsago
4 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

I can’t speak to the production of the clothes, what he’ll do with the money, etc. so who knows, but I just read that his wife studied sustainable business recently as a post-graduate course and is involved in other sustainability projects, so I would hope that is a good sign. Either way like you said, I’m sure his intentions are good.

Ow that is so wonderful, I did not know that about his wife, well, I am even more sure then that they will be responsible. :heart:

Archived