💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Tom Ford praises Gaga’s performance in House of Gucci

Meat

Featured Posts

JazzGa

The most interesting paragraph IMO is this one comparing what real-life Maurizio was like to Adam Driver's performance:

"Maurizio was much more interesting in life than his depiction in the film suggests. He could be incredibly charming and surprisingly sexy if you caught him when he was relaxed. He had a true vision for the company but had a hard time focusing. He was mercurial. He would be in a meeting, slip into the bathroom, and come back a completely different person. He was straight as far as I know, but would spend hours in the afternoons locked in his office with his decorator and often disappeared for weeks at a time on his boat with the man. He nobly wanted Gucci to once again be the Italian Hermès of his childhood. Sadly, he was a terrible businessman, and he squeezed the company dry. He often tied up the entire design team for weeks making new uniforms for the crew of his yacht, Creole, rather than leaving us alone to design the collection."

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

elijahfan
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

I wonder if he ever met Patrizia in real life? 

I think it’s likely, she must at least have attended his early Gucci shows.

HuffsAhoy
25 minutes ago, dojo said:

he is so sexy in HoG too :hor:

Yes! This was literally me when he made his appearance 

tumblr_m7pzimLczg1qakrb3.gif

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

NOW TOM FORD NEEDS TO DIRECT GAGA IN A FILM THANK YOU VERY MUCHHH :party:

Already did

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Schwerk

Amazing that he shared his in dept review of something so personal. To me he hits the nail on the head. 

I think this movie is great as is, soap opera style and therefor hilarious, but maybe would've been better if if was a tad more true to life and serious. There are a lot of emotional scenes that I felt were short. The focus could be more on Mauricio and Patricia instead of Paolo and Aldo. 

Hope he casts Gaga someday, Nocturnal Animals is breathtaking and I would love to see her shine in something more raw and scenes where she gets to elaborate a bit more unlike the many punchlines she has in HOG.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

tyler k
51 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Already did

yas now I need a major motion picture w/ a screenplay he wrote :gaycat:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I think it’s likely, she must at least have attended his early Gucci shows.

Patrizia and Maurizio separated in 1985 and Tom didn't join Gucci until 1990, so I don't know if there was much overlap. But Patriza also loved to try and insert herself into things, so maybe she did go to the shows :laughga:

Jasoneg1990
3 hours ago, Grigio Guy said:

Watched this last night with my husband and my in-laws. We LOVES every second of it! My husband said it was “far better than A Star is Born”

Why did i read this in Gollums voice 😂

GovernmentHookah

I blame Ridley Scott for HOG’s shortcomings.  Tom Ford is right, Al and Jared’s performances felt more like a comedy sketch than a real life tragedy. I can’t imagine what Maurizio and Patricia’s daughters must be feeling right now.  One thing is for sure, Gaga stole every frame of this movie.  She was :legend:.

Archived