💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

DoC alternate cover? (Official)

Charmz

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Gonna bet that's the back. Mine isn't supposed to ship until February for some reason 

Did you order it together with the vinyl at her store? Then that's why.

I got them on Amazon and it was delivered the same day it was release (also cheaper than her store)

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

CoolTrainerTerry

Mine came like that too, and I just kind of stared at it for a little bit and just assumed they changed the cover lol

PartySick
On 11/27/2021 at 11:05 AM, Charmz said:

Does that make it collectible? Lol it looks cool! I don’t wanna open it if it’s rare 

Mine came the same way :bradley:

I'm not opening it either :laughga:

🖤

PartySick
On 11/27/2021 at 12:59 PM, CoolTrainerTerry said:

Mine came like that too, and I just kind of stared at it for a little bit and just assumed they changed the cover lol

1 hour ago, Papergangstuh said:

Ha mine came like that too!

49 minutes ago, lance13 said:

Mine is the same way. 

24 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Mine came the same way and when I opened the package I realized it was just a mistake 

4 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

Got mine today and it came that way as well!

I-

🖤

PawsUpJago

Anyone in the UK got the CD yet, mine hasn't arrived yet? 

So excited to see it in person though!

ALSO: has anyone ripped that alt version of the Plastic Doll remix yet? 

salty like sodium
On 11/27/2021 at 4:05 PM, Charmz said:

Does that make it collectible? Lol it looks cool! I don’t wanna open it if it’s rare 

On 11/27/2021 at 5:37 PM, Tempest said:

As a collector, I think something like this is special. It’s a super niche market for production mishaps, but it exists. I don’t think it’s worth that much more, but it is definitely rare if you don’t open it

I mean ... Not really. A production mishap tends to be collected when it's like a printing error that can't be reproduced by the customer. This is just a flipped booklet guys. :triggered:

i'm confused, did they put it in backwards or was it printed/assembled backwards? and is it the booklet or the insert? because inserts can be easily fixed by opening up the jewel case trays and flipping them the correct way :huntyga:

edit: oh so it's just the booklet placed backwards :ladyhaha: yeah just slide it out and flip it! it has no extra value lol

mother, what must i do?

Archived