đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you really want Chromatica era to continue?

Klonoa

Chromatica  

354 members have voted

1. 1. Continue?

• No, it's OVER. Let's move on.
    • Please, Gaga. I have kids to feed at home
    • wtf is chromatica?

Featured Posts

KindnessPunk

I think its safe to say its over. The tour would be nice, but I get why she wouldn’t wanna perform the songs…a bit sad to think that considering how many songs there are on Chromatica  that if there isn’t a tour most of the songs might never get performed live :/

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really to be honest. I mean if something happens I'll be glad and I´ll be supportive but I'm not really expecting anything. I was eager for something to happen during the first half of the year but for me Dawn Of Chromatica served as a nice send off to the era and left me at peace with it. 

At this point I feel content with what we got and dont pay much attention to what could've been. If I'm being honest, I really don't think the CB will happen and after knowing how she feels about the music, I'm ok with that. 

It actually reminds me to what Hayley Williams just said about her solo albums, also released during the pandemic. Things didn't go as planned, but maybe they lived the life they were meant to. I think it's the same for Chromatica. 

At the end of the day, we got the music, personally I still listen to the album regularly (both of them actually), sing and dance to it with the same love I did in may 2020, so I have no problem if this is it.

Its not a fedora u f*ck

StarstruckIllusion

People saying the tour should be canceled should cancel it themselves. Go sell your ticket then… no one’s stopping you. 

Gorehound

I’d obviously love to see how she’d do the Chromatica ball but otherwise I’m pretty over the era. 
I’d much rather she go and get herself fit, healthy and happy then when she’s ready come back with a brand new, fresh and positive era of music. 

Also I personally hope she works with more interesting and new producers and writers. Bloodpop is way too bland.

I'm fine, Ta

I would love to see this album performed, and not just the singles (which is most likely the only thing she'll highlight at this point), but ever since it was revealed that she wasn't at a good point during the era and it pains her to perform or sing these songs, I'm okay with closing out the era and moving on.

StrawberryBlond

If she's going to be touring, absolutely. Singles released during tours can cause a real injection of interest in the album again, can produce another hit. The album was cut down in the prime of life, the original pre-pandemic roll-out was supposed to be next level, this was confirmed. To throw that all away seems like a massive waste. I miss the days when albums weren't abandoned after 3 singles. Music is so disposable now and I didn't think Gaga was the type to be ok with that.

Delulu Rogers
On 11/27/2021 at 7:27 PM, Suspiria said:

I've accepted we won't get any more promo, which sucks because I adored the aesthetic and concepts.

However if she doesn't tour it, I'll be p*ssed. They've had our money close to 2 years now, if they cancel it now that shows are possible, what was the point?

And personally I really don't want a joint Chromatica x LG7 tour, and definitely not another greatest hits show (aka SBHTS, Coachella, JWT, Enigma) The album is one of her best, it deserves to be performed in full, and I really want a theatrical concept performance, with a cohesive aesthetic, not just a bunch or random songs and outfits on a generic stage. Chromatica deserves its own show, and I'll be very disappointed with anything less.

Of course she won't be as connected to the music after 2 years, but almost all her tours have continued well over a year after release. She was still doing TMB right up until BTW was released, she toured Joanne after switching to ASIB, and she was wholeheartedly performing ARTPOP every night during C2C's rollout, even after all that happened during that era. I see no reason why she couldn't tour Chromatica, especially for 6 dates.

THIS

Delulu Rogers

Sorry but if she cancels the tour I’ll be pissed. There’s no reason to and it’ll just further tarnish her reputation among the fan base if she cancels another tour. Especially when she’ll say how she’ll make it up to us but never will. At this point, I just hope LG7 comes with a proper era. Every album since BTW as been nothing but wasted potential and messy rollouts 

I don't care for it anymore, no. The album was great, with some good music videos and amazing aesthetics (that a lot of other artists took and ran with when she didn't). It's a shame she dropped an album with so much potential and did nothing with it. I'm not even mad about the lack of promo, just the lack of content in general. Gaga never revisits any of her past ideas so the fact that everything to do with Chromatica will forever be ignored and on the cutting room floor is a real, real shame.

All I know is she (and her team) better get it together for whenever the next musical era will be. It has been forever since we've been able to enjoy a long lived era with music, visuals, performances and interviews alike. Cash-grabs do not count.

I just want proper ROM, SL, 911 and Free Woman live performances and I can rest in peace 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived