💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you really want Chromatica era to continue?

Klonoa

Chromatica  

354 members have voted

1. 1. Continue?

• No, it's OVER. Let's move on.
    • Please, Gaga. I have kids to feed at home
    • wtf is chromatica?

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh I’m over it at this point. I’d rather her move on to something she’s passionate about. She seems happy, it’d be nice to get some happier music that she can tolerate performing

At this point no, and Gaga doesn't even want to sing the songs. I just hope she won't even tour for Chromatica and straight up jump into the recording of her next album and give us the proper era we deserve since 2011

As much as I love the album and concept, it already served its purpose- however messy the rollout and pushbacks affected the era.

NewUsername

There's definitely things that they had planned that they could still do + the DOC gave so many new opportunities. Knowing there are a lot of fans that would love the continuation of the era and the fact that those that say/pretend "they're over it" would come running back immediately (we've seen this over and over and over again), I'd say absolutely, the demand is definitely there.

The only question remains is: does she and her team want to?

HuffsAhoy

The era? No. I do want her team to make up their mind about the tour, though. There is nothing wrong with touring a two year old album despite what some Little Managers think on this forum Plenty of artists are doing it in 2022 and have done it in the past; Madonna toured 1998's ROL in 2001 for example. The GP won't care what album is the catalyst for the show, they will come because its Lady Gaga. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Anderson123

This is the one Gaga project I wish she had recorded a volume 2 for because the 90's visuals and sound had potential for more content. It's just the way that she has talked about this being like therapy and now being unable to sing the songs because it reminds her of being so depressed. I don't think she wants to continue with this one anymore and soon it's going to be 2 years since the album came out so I assume she'd want to move on and record something new at some point.

I wouldn't mind if she goes back to record a music video for Sour Candy with the girls and just call it a day though. :bradley:

If the songs are that painful for her to perform, I’d rather her nix a Chromatica tour and just incorporate Chromatica songs into her existing sets (ROM and SL, for example, would be hard to ignore). 

but the era itself is over. I don’t think there’s any point in trying to promo an almost 2 year old album that’s already won a Grammy, scored two platinum hits, and given us 3 music vids. It’s not the era we (or Gaga, obviously) expected, but it’s solid enough to stand on its own. In other words, it’s no ARTPOP (and I say that w AP being my fave album from her). Especially because of the pain Chromatica brings her, I think it’s time fans let it go and move on, because Gaga clearly has. 

I haven't even considered that reality, to me Chromatica ended w DOC's release and no singles to come out of that. Then LFS, now Gucci, and on to the next era after Oscars!

Archived