đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you really want Chromatica era to continue?

Klonoa

Chromatica  

354 members have voted

1. 1. Continue?

• No, it's OVER. Let's move on.
    • Please, Gaga. I have kids to feed at home
    • wtf is chromatica?

Featured Posts

Stephen

The only thing I really really want is a proper concert with at least a handful of Chromatica songs included, and for it to be professionally filmed like the Monster Ball.

It's been way too long since we had a show like that to watch, and to keep with us forever. Even if it's not until the LG7 tour, I really hope she does it soon... It's my biggest wish at this point. 

I would choose this over another album, another movie, or anything.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roughhouse Dandy

I'd absolutely love it if there was a full reboot and we got to see some of the original plans they had before the pandemic happened, but only if it was something she actively wanted to do. Which we now know she very much doesn't, so I'm okay with what we got and thrilled to look forward to new ideas and eras. Chromatica being over means we're one step closer to a full RockGa era :rockstar:

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Big Reputation

No not really, the album really aged quickly for me and I’d rather she come back with something fresh and new

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

ARTPOPe

No, quite over it.

I just wish Babylon (Early Version/V-Mag Version) and Stupid Love Demo would leak :interestinga:

Stream The Love Invention

She needs to do the tour if it's in the contract. No point in canceling shows, if tickets are sold and it looks like it could reasonably happen in 2022. [Enter scene covid variant omicron. ] Scalpers deserve what they are getting with the delay. :ladyhaha:

Fans don't have the same expectation of eras as marketing people, imo. People will go if there's a Lady Gaga concert, even if the album dropped 4 years ago. On the other hand, I hope she's taking a bit of time to write some new music now while she appears to be happily doing promo for HOG.

HuffsAhoy
1 hour ago, 2School4Cool said:

the era meant a lot to people and did what it had to do

Thank you for saying this. Do I wish we'd gotten the BTW level of promo that was planned? Absolutely. But this album came at such a monumentally awful time in my life, that I would not have been able to make it through the pandemic summer without this masterpiece. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

HuffsAhoy
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

The only thing I really really want is a proper concert with at least a handful of Chromatica songs included, and for it to be professionally filmed like the Monster Ball

I really can't believe we only have one solo Gaga concert on DVD :bradley: I know it's totally irrational but it breaks my heart so much

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

It's been way too long since we had a show like that to watch, and to keep with us forever. 

"After airing a special concert from Adele a couple of weeks ago, Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett are next up for a primetime performance on CBS. Called One Last Time: An Evening With Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga, the music special will air on Sunday, Nov. 28, at 8 p.m. ET/PT."

MaryJaneHolland
6 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Madonna toured 1998's ROL in 2001 for example.

But she toured it along Music, which came in 2000 :bear:

Isn’t The Weeknd touring for two albums at once? I think she could do just that — put out a new album and then do a Chromatica x [New Album] Ball

Mother of Puppies

Am I the only one who still can't let go of Traumatica? :oprah:

We still haven't heard any of the songs live (except for that one vma's performance) so I'm still excited for the tour even though I think it won't happen because of Miss Rona :bradley:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Stephen
11 minutes ago, Fresco said:

"After airing a special concert from Adele a couple of weeks ago, Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett are next up for a primetime performance on CBS. Called One Last Time: An Evening With Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga, the music special will air on Sunday, Nov. 28, at 8 p.m. ET/PT."

Yea we also had the Cheek to Cheek DVD. I'm talking about her original music. We had the artRave live stream but even that was kind of messy and not released on physical media.

I wish we would have gotten the Joanne Tour DVD. :bradley: The production value on that tour was insane and Gaga's voice was still perfect.

7 hours ago, Lucas said:

At this point no, and Gaga doesn't even want to sing the songs. I just hope she won't even tour for Chromatica and straight up jump into the recording of her next album and give us the proper era we deserve since 2011

THIS and thank you.

Archived